British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Lots of wind and rain seems to be on the way :(

Erik Gundersen seems to think that Bjerre is down on confidence at the moment.

Edited by MrMungo

Uh oh always bad when you can HEAR the rain on the tv broadcast.

It's all Alan's fault there is a thing such as balance in Nature and the Universe and that Ying and Yang 'thing'. Alan's sunny skies mean the clouds have to be pushed elsewhere lol.

Here in UK you can bet on anything with a bookies shop on every high (and others lol) street. It still stuns me when i hear of people in America not being able to bet, yet you can all buy guns lol!. Hmmmm! i might be safer over here as betting can't kill you. Or can it? i nearly had a heart attack with my last sporting bet lol.

Strange people in some ways. The guns scare the XXXX out of me and most people have them. However in this college town of 15000 and 15000 students, the last shooting was 3 years ago. They have this incredibly puritan attitude to gambling, but they all buy state lottery tickets and go on junkets to Vegas. As for the demon alcohol the Monday paper is full of 20 year olds arrested for illegal drinking. Yet America is the largest consumer of drugs in the world. Go figure.! I long ago gave up. On the other hand they are an amazingly warm and generous people and in love with all things British. Oh how i wish i had been here in 1964 when the Beatles hit. Oh the start line girls you could have bowled over with a British accent :lol:

Uh oh always bad when you can HEAR the rain on the tv broadcast.

It's all Alan's fault there is a thing such as balance in Nature and the Universe and that Ying and Yang 'thing'. Alan's sunny skies mean the clouds have to be pushed elsewhere lol.

Guilty m'lud :t: Though it's clouding over a bit at present.

Looking like it could be Nicki Pedersen's easiest/unopposed Danish crown this year?

Three first heat winners in this race.

Edited by manchesterpaul

That was a great ding dong for third place with Hougard and Mikkel B Jensen.

Hans-who is "finished" beats Jepsen Jensen.Hmmmm :approve: :approve:

Heat 8 was a good 'un. Let's hope it's a sign of the meeting warming up.

That was a great ding dong for third place with Hougard and Mikkel B Jensen.

Hans-who is "finished" beats Jepsen Jensen.Hmmmm :approve: :approve:

Hee hee! So did Kildemand. Mind you we all have our favourites it's cool.

JUST NOTICED ON THE RACECARD I USED THE GRAND PRIX TEMPLATE AND LEFT IN THE SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL SECTION IN THE MAIN RIDER GRID. SO DO IGNORE THAT.

It was thrown together mainly for the benfit of the forum members here at last minute's notice.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Pawel just asked me if Sky were showing the Poole -Lakeside meeting. I can't see anything on the Sky website and told him so. Can you confirm on here for him someone.?

Jepsen Jensen wins. Someone doctored the track :lol:

(For our young Peterboro enthusiast )

Pawel just asked me if Sky were showing the Poole -Lakeside meeting. I can't see anything on the Sky website and told him so. Can you confirm on here for him someone.?

Jepsen Jensen wins. Someone doctored the track :lol:

(For our young Peterboro enthusiast )

Just checked it's not scheduled to be on. You threw me for a moment as i didn't have any notes in my calendar for it as a televised meeting. Sky did have lots of tributes for and highlights of Lee Richardson during Monday's meeting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Just checked it's not scheduled to be on. You threw me for a moment as i didn't have any notes in my calendar for it as a televised meeting. Sky did have lots of tributes for and highlights of Lee Richardson during Monday's meeting.

Thanks Paul. With the passion for speedway in Poland they find it hard to appreciate that it wouldn't be on as a memorial to Lee. I hope that Pawel won't mind if i share with you some of the coverage he has sent me Very poignant

http://www.sportowef...lee-richardsona

Edited by brandonbee48

Has the meeting finished?... Doesn't seem to be many people there!!

*Edit* Pre meeting interview :oops:

Edited by Shadders