British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

not started yet -still news

You can leave the news on for me ;):P

• Like 1

Hi all......i'll scribble down what it's saying (or take a screenshot it's tickering fast lol) and put it through Googe translate unless a Great Dane can please beat me to it.

Before i do that just realized the start of it is likely saying server problem.

That was what i was deducing (me!!). I was thinking how ironic is it that we get a perfect, legal stream, and the techies can't get it through to us :lol:

You can leave the news on for me ;):P

She's a bit of "alright" isn't she?

That was what i was deducing (me!!). I was thinking how ironic is it that we get a perfect, legal stream, and the techies can't get it through to us :lol:

OK over to you now as they are talking Danish about the speedway. I did my bit it your turn now.

I wonder if Ole Olsen is in charge of the stream as he's usually behind messing up our speedway entertainment lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

She's a bit of "alright" isn't she?

If only I was 30 years younger :wub:

Aren't these matches repeated within the tv schedule?. If so are they available online?

If only I was 30 years younger :wub:

" Moi aussi" :lol: You know you are old when the candles cost more than the cake! :drink:

Alan.

Aren't these matches repeated within the tv schedule?. If so are they available online?

I have found that the repeats aren't streamed- but maybe i've just been unlucky.

Looking like we are out of luck?

I have found that the repeats aren't streamed- but maybe i've just been unlucky.

Looking like we are out of luck?

Yeah i would have thought it highly unlikely. I'll leave it on in the background with the volume turned up just in case and toddle off to do other things.

It was always going to have a lot to live up to in order to match the Swedish meeting last night. Then again any speedway is good speedway especially from overseas.

UPDATE.......it's on :party:

These commentators are stunningly laid back, i just missed a heat then as i was emailing and had another window open and their 'commentary' gave absolutely no indication of a race going on. I just saw them cross the line as i switched back.

Hey! just had a horrific thought.......if women's libbers catch on to speedway we might be forced to watch start line men with every alternate heat lol nooooooo

Edited by manchesterpaul

Always best to be a good pessimist than a bad optimist :rofl:

Alan

I know it's just tyre packing, but how often do you see the water wagon on the track in Denmark?? :rofl:

Hey! just had a horrific thought.......if women's libbers catch on to speedway we might be forced to watch start line men with every alternate heat lol nooooooo" quote from Paul!

I proudly wear the crown of the most politically incorrect old bugger in the USA. :t:

"Vive Le Difference" :rofl:

In the old days "donning the black cap" was the sign of the death penalty. Here it's Ole's "joker" :approve:

Geez- they are watering the track! In Denmark!!!!!!!!!

Edited by brandonbee48

In the old days "donning the black cap" was the sign of the death penalty. Here it's Ole's "joker" :approve:

Maximum points claimed with it, probably only delays the inevitable though.

Ok whilst the tractors are doing their thing i having fun with the sexy voiced lady on Google translate. I getting her to say all sorts of things* in different languages she could make the weather forecast sound x-rated.

*(what???......i only getting her to say "Hello Paul how is the weather in Manchester today")

Yesterday here, it was mate!

" the weather forecast sound x-rated."

If you folks want some spare lumber there are a lot of downed trees here today

I presume the cars going round are a local dealership advertising- and presumably sponsering? Good idea. Do they do that in the UK tracks?

Was heat 11 the most predictable 5-1 ever? I didn't even bother to put it up beforehand.

hey boys and girls. Are you behaving? ;)

At our age you have to ask???? :lol: Nice to have you with us after the brilliant match yesterday.

Yesterday here, it was mate!

" the weather forecast sound x-rated."

If you folks want some spare lumber there are a lot of downed trees here today

I presume the cars going round are a local dealership advertising- and presumably sponsering? Good idea. Do they do that in the UK tracks?

Madsen took advantage of a last bend slip-up then we have a close match all of a sudden.

Yeah a few places in the US got hit late last night too.

Although i was only a little lad, i remember the annual British League Riders Championship at Belle Vue's Hyde Road track used to have some pretty good motorcades. Those were the days 20,000-25,000 crowd and the line-up usually stronger than the World Final itself.

So loved that stadium for years, it led into the massive Belle Vue amusement park and zoo, met lots of girls from all over the country there........in the AMUSEMENT PARK, NOT THE ZOO lol.

hey boys and girls. Are you behaving? ;)

Errrrm do not scroll!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Was heat 11 the most predictable 5-1 ever? I didn't even bother to put it up beforehand.

At our age you have to ask???? :lol: Nice to have you with us after the brilliant match yesterday.

Yeah, i intended to be already at the start of the meeting but my internet was down.

Although i could use usb-tethering so i could at least surf around.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Went many many times Paul. My fondest memory was going up with Henryk Zyto and his driver- 1960? and getting in for "nowt" as we were his pushers!

The best race track ever in Britain ? Norfolk Arena and the old 380yd Coventry were good but Belle Vue was the best in my humble??? :lol: opinion.