British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

When I click on the video box, a box with Danish writing comes up. What does it say? Presume I need to accept something?

It says......

"You should not have clicked on the video box, your computer will self-destruct in 10 seconds...10...9...8..."

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Grindsted as far as i know are not one of the best supported clubs.And this is a local derby! But the one time i went there i had to park my bike in a ploughed field.Big risk of it falling over as i didn't have anything to put under the stand.So that was the one and only time i went there.Now i have a car i would still think twice about parking there

Was just about to mention that i wish tv cameras at speedway meetings would pan towards the main stand. In England especially the 'crowd' is usually concentrated in the stand above the starting line. Often the back straights and corners are sparsely populated so it makes it look as there is a lower crowd than it actually is.

Lovely atmosphere at these tracks. The peaceful, rural setting helps!. What a contrast with what is to come on Sky with Sir Shoutalot. :lol:

Alan.

Good job i'm playing poker whilst watching as this is quite an interlude already.

Grindsted as far as i know are not one of the best supported clubs.And this is a local derby! But the one time i went there i had to park my bike in a ploughed field.Big risk of it falling over as i didn't have anything to put under the stand.So that was the one and only time i went there.Now i have a car i would still think twice about parking there

I haven't been for a few years now, and it does look like it has changed a fair bit, but the main parking when i've been has always been in the field you mention.

Always fun when it has rained!

I'd consider Holsted & Grindsted to be more of a local derby, though. Outrup and Esbjerg are within an hour's drive, aswell, so you have 4 tracks that are all quite close to each other.

It's low key. That's part of it's charm to me. I'm reading a book in between :t:

My stream is breaking up. Is it affecting anyone else? Not complaining, just wondered if it was the stream or my server,

It's low key. That's part of it's charm to me. I'm reading a book in between :t:

I'll refrain from naming names lol but.....at some tracks in UK you have enough time to read War and Peace in between the heats lol.

I'll refrain from naming names lol but.....at some tracks in UK you have enough time to read War and Peace in between the heats lol.

From the reports, Coventry last Friday was one!! :rofl:

My stream is breaking up. Is it affecting anyone else? Not complaining, just wondered if it was the stream or my server,

I have had 1 or 2 blips, but nothing major here.

Touch wood i'm not tempting fate but absolutely no break-ups on video or audio so far. Then again i think our internet feeds are routed considerably differently across the globe from Denmark. Hopefully it was just a blip for you.

I haven't been for a few years now, and it does look like it has changed a fair bit, but the main parking when i've been has always been in the field you mention.

Always fun when it has rained!

I'd consider Holsted & Grindsted to be more of a local derby, though. Outrup and Esbjerg are within an hour's drive, aswell, so you have 4 tracks that are all quite close to each other.

Yes.I guess for me,when i have travelled 250km then they all seem fairly close to each other.Obviously for me Vojens was the best situated track.But i think it was on my visit to grindsted that i had one bit of luck.First visit to the automated petrol stations where there is nobody working.Was totally confused.I don't know why really and pressed the wrong number pump.Was wondering why i was getting no petrol.Then a guy at the pump behind me had obviously put it more money than me and only got a little bit of petrol.Rang up the service hotline,complained and drove off.I wasstill wondering what happened to my petrol and decided to check all the pump.Went to the one he had been at and therewas petrol.Filled my bike and the canister from my top box and there was still petrol to be had!!!I had obvioulsy pressed his number pump,just before he did.So he got my 50kr and i got his whatever......Should try that one again

The continent appears to have been very lucky with the weather so far, going by the meetings we have seen, from Poland, Sweden and Denmark. Unlike the UK where i see that the Wolves meeting is off, despite the hosepipe ban. :lol:

My stream blipped up after heat 3. Now the interviews are on, of course it is perfect :lol: . It must be the CIA and the FBI ganging up against me ;)

Thanks for letting me know the problem is just here. Fine now, so fingers crossed.

Heat 7 was super stuff. :t:

Well apart from when i went up to Esbjerg for the Danish semi-final.And what happened the next day was called a scandal by one or two.And i did talk to Mikkel B last week about it and got his views.Tomorrow is the re-staging.Fingers crossed Mikkel gets through

The continent appears to have been very lucky with the weather so far, going by the meetings we have seen, from Poland, Sweden and Denmark. Unlike the UK where i see that the Wolves meeting is off, despite the hosepipe ban. :lol:

Before, during and AFTER the floods in the UK last week hosepipe bans still apply in those areas that got flooded. There is an explanation as to why that happens, however, i'll keep to the speedway for now rather than bore you with the mechanics of the weather and more specifically the 'wrong type of rain' that fell.

Incidentally, whilst my Danish stream is excellent having an awful time trying to post in the forum here.