British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Iversen having a tough night so far! Thornblom looked good in that one

Tough for anyone who is behind in fairness.When Bjerre was at the back i was thinking "Ok we should see some passing..."but he couldn't do anything

Think yes,for league meetings the crowd is fairly mature,but the big meetings like GPs and SWC are quite full with younger people having a good night out and drinking large quantities of alcohol

Edited by iris123

Glancing at the folks in the crowd it seems a little like the UK in that there appears to be a lot of older fans than young ones. Hope Speedway not going to go extinct in the years to come lol.

Don't do that! Hate it when riders stay motionless for so long after a crash. Admittedly they are likely trying to get their wind back or take stock of themselves, but does make one worry until they move or wave.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Tough for anyone who is behind in fairness.

Unless you're behind Peter Juul Larsen...so it seems.

Racing has been much better over the last few heats after a slow start

The Polish Start Line Girls have nothing to fear :lol: It looks as though Danish girls are very well fed :t:

Lol i so held back from a similar comment before whilst unsuccessfully trying to fit their rear ends into super widescreen mode.

Unless you're behind Peter Juul Larsen...so it seems.

Racing has been much better over the last few heats after a slow start

:rofl:

I have posted a few times here about the first time i saw him.There was an article on the web someone posted saying this new Danish super talent was making his debut on 500cc.I went up to Vojens for a 1.Division meeting and he was riding......watching with interest he was left a bit at the gate then in onemove went past 2,maybe all of the others on the first bend.I was thinking wow this kid is as good as they were saying.Then over the next few laps everyone passed him and that was that...... :blink:

Lol i so held back from a similar comment before whilst unsuccessfully trying to fit their rear ends into super widescreen mode.

Re what you said earlier, i was speaking to a friend in Hereford on Friday and he was "persisstently laughing" about the "wrong type of rain"

You of course live in a UK dryspot! :lol:

Guess Mikkel B not just going through the motions judging by his post race reactions then.

I have posted a few times here about the first time i saw him.There was an article on the web someone posted saying this new Danish super talent was making his debut on 500cc.I went up to Vojens for a 1.Division meeting and he was riding......watching with interest he was left a bit at the gate then in onemove went past 2,maybe all of the others on the first bend.I was thinking wow this kid is as good as they were saying.Then over the next few laps everyone passed him and that was that...... :blink:

I've seen him have some great meetings - score something like 14 on his first visit to King's Lynn and topscored at Esbjerg (in the superliga) a few years back, but other times he looks like he does tonight!

Little bit inconsistent/frustrating, to put it mildly!

That said, he doesn't seem to have any speed tonight at all

Heat 12 will give us some passing?

Nope just Kenny Bjerre impersonating a speedway racer

Well after the first two viewings the Danish League has not provided the greatest excitement so far. Hopefully it's early days and we'll get plenty of good stuff as we go along.

Seeing as i haven't paid travel money and admittance fees i'm quite relaxed about it, especially as we're getting to watch it totally free of charge and an excellent quality feed.

I think we're due back Wednesday for Denmark and Sweden tomorrow, hey this is like being a speedway rider a different country every day!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Nice tight finish in store for the last heat. Just 2 points in it and l'ii put my dollar on Esbjerg. Mind you i never win bugger all. :rofl:

Alan.

See, i never win diddley squat. :rofl:

Low key, but hey, it's speedway and after my 3 heat blip the stream was fine. Sweden tomorrow and back to Denmark on Wed.

Take care everyone and thanks for the company.

Alan.

Bjerre did when it mattered. Tight match, even though the racing wasn't the greatest.

It's Slangerup on Wednesday, starting again at 5.30pm GMT.

The opponents are Fjelsted (really!)

• Like 1