British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Bundesliga Brokstedt V Stralsund 01.05.2012

Line ups for tomorrows Bundesliga meeting.Weather is looking good and afair line-up.Happy to get to see Mikkel B a bit closer to home for once.And also looking forward to seeing the exciting Russian junior Fayzulin,plus the two young girls Egon Müller has taken under his wing, the Grosser sisters

MSC Brokstedt

1 Mads Korneliussen

2 Tobias Kroner

3 Kevin Wölbert

4 Matthias Kröger

5 Stephan Katt

6 R Danny Maaßen

MC Nordstern Stralsund

7 Jesper B. Moonberg

8 Mathias Schultz

9 Tobiasz Musielak

10 Tobias Busch

11 Mikkel B. Jensen

Junior C

31 Onno Rykena MC Norden

32 Jeremy Cipinsky MC Norden

35 Lukas Fienhage MSC Cloppenburg

36 Richard Geyer ADAC Team Hansa

38 Christoph Schlichting MSC Schwarme

39 Fabian Wachs MSC Werlte

40 Dominic Asche SC Neuenknick

41 Matthi Schmidt MSC Nordhastedt

43 Ayslan Fayzulin MSC Dohren

44 Nicole Standke MSC Mulmshorn

Junior B

8 Nils Oliver Wessel MSC Schwarme

9 Jennifer Grosser MSC Brokstedt

10 Patrizia Grosser MSC Brokstedt

Edited by iris123

Brokstedt 39

M.Korneliussen (3,0,6!,1',1',1)12+2

M.Kröger (0,1',2,3,2,1')9+2

K.Wölbert (0,2,1,0,2,2)7

T.Kroner (2,1',2',1,3,0)9+2

S.Katt (2,0,0,0,)2

Stralsund 48

J.B.Monberg (2,3,1,2,0,3,3)14

M.Schultz (1',0,0,1',1')3

T.Musielak (1,1,3,2,0,0)7

T.Busch (3,3,f.x,2',3)11+1

M.B.Jensen (3,2',3,3,2')13+2

Super meeting(one of the best i have ever seen at Brokstedt)with some great races,lovely weather and a apid max from Mikkel B :party: Highlight must be a fantastic heat 6 when Kevin was leading but having trouble keeping Mikkel B at bay and then Musielak and Mikkel went past Kevin in one move.The 3 of them were only feet apart the whole heat.Mikkel was obviously man of the meeting,but there were super performances by Musielak,Mads,the old boy,Matten Kröger and Tobi Busch had an impressive meeting,only spoilt when he lostcontrol and went into the fence whilst in second place.3,800 fans there today who must have gone home pleased,even if Brokstedt lost.

In the juniors it was disappointing for the young Russian.Won the two heats he finished,but the one i saw he wheelied at the gate and was out.Seemed he also fell in one of his earlier heats,so didn't make the final.But he did ask me to supply him with some pics :D On the 125cc bikes,Patrizia Grosser won with a max.Hard to tell how she will be really only riding againsther sister and young Wessels

Can you double check the result of heat 5 in your programme for me please hun?

And did Musielak start from 15m in heat 6?

Edited by June01

Heat 5 i made it the sameas the official results i picked up from the press office....T.Busch,M.Kröger,T.Kroner,M.Schultz.Musielak did start from 15m in one heat.Can't be sure which.What about speedway.org?Has Ottie put her report up?Think i get a mention as she asked to use one of my piccies.Fame at last :party:

Had a look and she say's it was ht6 when he went off 15m.....and my foto is the very last one :D

Edited by iris123

Speedway forum had Kroger and Kroner the other way round, but I guess that's a very easy mistake to make. Speedway.org agreed with you, but I suspected you both used the PO results, so they would have matched anyway. If your programme agrees then I'm happy, cheers. :D

Great photo too. Trust you to have got the girls. :P

Speedway forum had Kroger and Kroner the other way round, but I guess that's a very easy mistake to make. Speedway.org agreed with you, but I suspected you both used the PO results, so they would have matched anyway. If your programme agrees then I'm happy, cheers. :D

Great photo too. Trust you to have got the girls. :P

No it was an easy mistake for someone to make as in the printed sheet inside the programme they had Kröger and Kroner swapped around.....then they had all the helmet colours mixed up as well.......plus this Bundesliga idea of having 'home' riders in the red + white helmet colours and the away team in blue+ yellow makes for confusion!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhh :wink:

Edited by iris123

.plus this Bundesliga idea of having 'home' riders in the red + white helmet colours and the away team in blue+ yellow makes for confusion!!!!

:blink: How silly!