British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orderly

Nathan Stoneman

Nathan will decide where he wants to go as an asset, If he isn't sure then he wont sign for anyone. Nothing has be decided yet but can say 5 teams have shown interest at present. He leaves his talking on the track as the two national league meetings done at present which he has scored 15 points. one home and one away meeting. we hope this helps interested parties.

Only on this forum could a positive topic about a promising young Brit descend into a petty argument so quickly. Bradford won the league with 7 Brits and closed the next year!!

I saw Nathan ride at Monmore 'Wood' last season and he was a little over-optimtistic a few times (:lol:) but you could see the lad's clearly got some natural ability. If some bloke named Pearson ever calls him I hope he gives the proposition some serious consideration before he says no thanks. :D

• Like 1

Only on this forum could a positive topic about a promising young Brit descend into a petty argument so quickly. Bradford won the league with 7 Brits and closed the next year!!

I saw Nathan ride at Monmore 'Wood' last season and he was a little over-optimtistic a few times ( :lol:) but you could see the lad's clearly got some natural ability. If some bloke named Pearson ever calls him I hope he gives the proposition some serious consideration before he says no thanks. :D

Look at him now 10 from 5 at the IOW is no mean feat for a young lad

Edited by starshooter
  • Like 1

I wish that bloke by the name of Pearson would ring him up now, still think he would add strength right now, but i wont go into who he would replace, i got hammered for that one before. :wink:

• Like 1

even if mr pearson rang us and offered twice as much money as mildenhall. WE WOULD NOT CHANGE CLUBS THIS SEASON FOR SURE,. AS WANT TO PAY BACK THE CHANCE GIVEN TO NATHAN.BY MILDENHALL FEN TIGERS.

even if mr pearson rang us and offered twice as much money as mildenhall. WE WOULD NOT CHANGE CLUBS THIS SEASON FOR SURE,. AS WANT TO PAY BACK THE CHANCE GIVEN TO NATHAN.BY MILDENHALL FEN TIGERS.

He's wanted by the fans as well, thats for certain. Can see both Nathan and Josh firmly in the main body by the end of the year, and that will be no mean feat.

TBH can't see any better promotional teams around that could help the lads develop any better, as long as they keep focused.

Kev

Stoneman looked handy when I saw him at Lynn a fortnight ago but young Josh Bates looked an even better prospect.

I think we agreed on that at the time and I will agree now. Stoneman did look very good but I too thought Bates was very impressive indeed.

Look at him now 10 from 5 at the IOW is no mean feat for a young lad

I think you've misunderstood, as it may not have been clear. There was a comment that a few clubs have expressed in interest in Stoneman. My point was that if Mr Pearson ever contacted him that Nathan would be the one to think about it before he said no to the Heathens, not the other way around. :)

I must admit though that it was Max Clegg that I said as long ago as last season that I'd have liked to have seen turn out for us. And while we're talking about the youngsters I'd love to see Nathan Greaves in a Heathens race jacket next season.

I wish that bloke by the name of Pearson would ring him up now, still think he would add strength right now, but i wont go into who he would replace, i got hammered for that one before. :wink:

Wonder who that might be? :lol:

Again, I hope I've not been misleading. I would never suggest such an approach. I would lose a lot of respect for my club if ever it made such an approach to any rider. :)