British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
djp45

What Is Going On At Leicester ?

. I hope not since there are 23 races for a tenner, but they will need to get a move on to complete it on time.

The aim will be for the MDLRC to have a smooth run meeting and this is something already discussed with the Leicester promotion with plans in place ....parade will be at 7.15 and first race at 7.30.

The aim will be for the MDLRC to have a smooth run meeting and this is something already discussed with the Leicester promotion with plans in place ....parade will be at 7.15 and first race at 7.30.

What a shame the last meeting was so bad and damaging for the club and the sport,sadly this may have a knock on effect,i hope not for £10 .

Is there a limit on how many laps the tractors do in this meeting as there are 23 races and you could be there till midnight but at least the sun wont stop this meeting just make sure the tractors are filled with fuel :rofl:

May take a trip up to BP for this one.

What a shame the last meeting was so bad and damaging for the club and the sport,sadly this may have a knock on effect,i hope not for £10 .

Is there a limit on how many laps the tractors do in this meeting as there are 23 races and you could be there till midnight but at least the sun wont stop this meeting just make sure the tractors are filled with fuel :rofl:

You complain about everything at BP from the track to the length of time it takes to complete meetings yet you want to go there and watch 4th level speedway,why?......... are you expecting to see more passing?,a shorter meeting?.....you really are a nincompoop of the first degree.

stop moaning and get yourself down there to watch.there are some good lads/kids competing that will get on with it not like most of the drama queens that call them selves proffesional speedway riders these days...good luck to all the competitors and leicster speedway for putting the meeting on...

You complain about everything at BP from the track to the length of time it takes to complete meetings yet you want to go there and watch 4th level speedway,why?......... are you expecting to see more passing?,a shorter meeting?.....you really are a nincompoop of the first degree.

You really are stupid, What i have said has been proven constructive criticism,

The meeting is about the future of british speedway and i am happy to support that as i have done with visits to wolverhampton on many occasions. It didnt matter where it is but yes i am not expecting anything except that i hope the meeting is run properly for those attending.

mrtcs keep making these pointless remarks as it does make people laugh and shows your lack of intelligence on what is right for speedway.

can see your frustrations with Robert72 but don't take it out on the lads by degrading their event there is nothing wrong with the MDLRC and i'm sure they will do their very best to entertain whoever turns up to watch them

You really are stupid, What i have said has been proven constructive criticism,

"constructive" criticism, oh please don't my sides are splitting.

can see your frustrations with Robert72 but don't take it out on the lads by degrading their event there is nothing wrong with the MDLRC and i'm sure they will do their very best to entertain whoever turns up to watch them

I certainly wasn't degrading the riders,I shall be going along myself next week.

to be fair fanmale, you asked me that as it was me that mentioned it a couple of weeks ago and i did respond. I was also told at the same time, from the horses mouth so to speak, that there was none anymore and it's all water under the bridge. Maybe we needed a bit of animosity between them on tuesday as one or the other certainly needed a good kick up the jacksy ! :blink:

Mick.

Thanks for correcting my error. My unreserved apologies to Robert72. My understanding is that there was never any animosity between the two of them but Jason was unhappy with the track preparation by Gareth and considered coming back when Glyn came back.

I certainly wasn't degrading the riders,I shall be going along myself next week.

Sorry just hate to see the lads get caught in the crossfire

My understanding is that there was never any animosity between the two of them but Jason was unhappy with the track preparation by Gareth and considered coming back when Glyn came back.

My understanding was very different but i think i'm past caring anyways now!

I just want a decently shaped and prepared track, a Clerk that can get on with it when it needs to be got on with and a team manaager that can make the correct decisions at the correct time.. Not too much to ask 2 years into the return is it, that's my form filled in early!

Mick

Edited by volty
  • Like 1

My understanding was very different but i think i'm past caring anyways now!

I just want a decently shaped and prepared track, a Clerk that can get on with it when it needs to be got on with and a team manaager that can make the correct decisions at the correct time.. Not too much to ask 2 years into the return is it, that's my form filled in early!

Mick

Believe it or not but we have the same views :lol: ,its exactly what i would write down
  • Like 1

With regards to Bornagainlion post I have heard possibly one of the 3 mentioned riders maybe leaving soon with another that would like to go but needs another club to go to. As I have stated previously I expect two team changes to happen soon all of course decided by averages and rider availability

A long queue of riders wanting to come to Leicester too, with a few touting for a spot on Facebook quite openly.

The fact that they get paid quickly at Leicester is far more important to most at the end of the day than any petty squabbles

Elite League in 2013 ??

Thats for another thread this one is for conspiracy theories and general moaning only don't hijack it