British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
djp45

What Is Going On At Leicester ?

Well if that's true could this be the end with the other developments not going ahead and if DH wants to sell and the Comets in trouble

Well if that's true could this be the end with the other developments not going ahead and if DH wants to sell and the Comets in trouble

Or of course it could be DH-David Howe, that was being referred to.

Hemsley has hinted if the right offer came his way he would sell the club, i think one promotor showed an interest last season in buying leicester.

Has hemsley got the money to take the lions into the elite league or is a new promotor taking them into the elite league?.

I heard DH was open to offers for the lions

for someone who tells us they dont go to leicester speedway because of the way its run who runs it,the track,the riders,team manager,tractors the wrong color,toilets dont flush fast enough etc etc etc you get to hear an awful lot or is this some new tactic of yours to try and belittle the loins even more than you already do.

for someone who tells us they dont go to leicester speedway because of the way its run who runs it,the track,the riders,team manager,tractors the wrong color,toilets dont flush fast enough etc etc etc you get to hear an awful lot or is this some new tactic of yours to try and belittle the loins even more than you already do.

I know people who go home and away,so get info that way,How can what i say belittlie the lions? the product on its own does that sadly but promises have been made and we will wait and see and hopefully the fans will get a good race track and a better run meetings,however will it be under another promotor or joint-promotor?

I heard DH was open to offers for the lions

If he is open to offers, why would he be asking the BSPA to allow them to be promoted into the EL?