British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
womble53

Lamothe Landerron 2012

Has anyone got the results from last nights meeting at Lamothe, please?

Heard there's a possibility that Doyley won it, but not sure if that's correct

Brendan Johnson from Kings Lynn Young Stars won one of the meetings yesterday not sure whether there were different divisions or just one if it was just one then you have your answer.

Brendan Johnson from Kings Lynn Young Stars won one of the meetings yesterday not sure whether there were different divisions or just one if it was just one then you have your answer.

There are usually numerous classes in this meeting, as well as the main International class (Trophée Labarthe). Brendan rode in the next class (Trophée Inter RMA), and added victory to last years runner up spot,great result for him, well done Bren.

Anyone else got any info about the main class please.

There are usually numerous classes in this meeting, as well as the main International class (Trophée Labarthe). Brendan rode in the next class (Trophée Inter RMA), and added victory to last years runner up spot,great result for him, well done Bren.

Anyone else got any info about the main class please.

Really difficult to see your posts womble....

Brendan did indeed win the inter class and I believe jason Doyle won the main with Max Dilger andTy Proctor the runners up but I must admit I wouldnt put my mortgage on which order as I was celebrating with Bren. But those three were stood waiting for the awards

Edited by RAPIDFIRE

1.Jason Doyle

2.Max Dilger

3.Tyron Proctor

4.Cory Gathercole

5.David Bellego

6.James Wright

7.Marius Ferleij

8.Oliver Allen

9.Jacek Rempala

10.Mathieu Tresarrieu

11.Kenny Ingalls

12.Zdenek Simota

13.Mark Lemon

14.Tomas Suchanek

15.Stephane Tresarrieu

16.Maks Gregoric

17.Matic Voldrih

18.Justin Sedgmen

1.Jason Doyle

2.Max Dilger

3.Tyron Proctor

4.Cory Gathercole

5.David Bellego

6.James Wright

7.Marius Ferleij

8.Oliver Allen

9.Jacek Rempala

10.Mathieu Tresarrieu

11.Kenny Ingalls

12.Zdenek Simota

13.Mark Lemon

14.Tomas Suchanek

15.Stephane Tresarrieu

16.Maks Gregoric

17.Matic Voldrih

18.Justin Sedgmen

so what was the result in Brendans class who else was riding?

You might get results here: http://dmcl.speedway...ex.php?op=edito

Tried that already, they have not updated their site with the result, which is strange considering they're the organising club.

Anyway have now been able to get the full results from another source, which is as follows:

1st Jason Doyle 36pts; 2nd Max Dilger 29; 3rd Ty Proctor 26; 4th Cory Gathercole 24; 5th James Wright 23; 6th David Bellego 23; 7th Mariusz Fierlej 19; 8th Oliver Allen 19; 9th Jacek Rempala 18; 10th Mat tresarrieu 17; 11th Kenny Ingalls 14; 12th Zdenek Zimota 12; 13th Mark Lemon 10; 14th Tomas Suchanek 9; 15th Stephane Tresarrieu 9; 16th Maks Gregoric 7; 17th Matic Voldrih 7; 18th Justin Sudgemen 5.

Great performance by Doyley to go unbeaten in this field. Surprise for me was the performance of Max Dilger in second spot. Who although he has improved his UK performances since his time with Edinburgh, never seems to to be able to translate his continental form into his UK league racing. From a personal point of view, it was good to see the Rebels represented so well with our 2 participants, both in the top 5.

Als many thanks to 'Vincent' & 'Knightofcydonia' for posting the finishing order above.

Edited by womble53

wombel53, any chance get results of others trophes from 16th of may ?

It was 13th international speedway meeting in Lamothe Landerron !!!

All history of those meeting are here: http://www.historyspeedway.nstrefa.pl/fralamothelanderron.php