British Speedway Forum

I've missed Starman :rofl:

You didn't say what i wanted and expected you to say!! :D

You didn't say what i wanted and expected you to say!! :D

Which was?

The only `sauce` you have is HP - which you dribble all over your bib !!! :blink:

:rofl:

Peterborough, in place of KB, the loan fee is a tax adjustment :D :D :D

Edited by A ORLOV

Have to agree. I have a good laugh at kks. I get bored at posts in relation to stats and figures. Each to their own I suppose. Some people preach about putting other posters on ignore, yet they are quick to respond to others in much the same way on a regular basis! I find kks a giggle. Often comes out with some facts that prove he is pretty knowledgeable but then comes out with hilarious classics! All in all its good fun.

• Like 4

Have to agree. I have a good laugh at kks. I get bored at posts in relation to stats and figures. Each to their own I suppose. Some people preach about putting other posters on ignore, yet they are quick to respond to others in much the same way on a regular basis! I find kks a giggle. Often comes out with some facts that prove he is pretty knowledgeable but then comes out with hilarious classics! All in all its good fun.

Never, ever disrespect his ONION !!

• Like 1

Now that was a classic. Seeing that just made me spit out my cheese and opinion pastie.

• Like 3

Now that was a classic. Seeing that just made me spit out my cheese and opinion pastie.

Some are oh so easy to please !!!!

Some are oh so easy to please !!!!

I'm doing no more pungent puns then in that case.

That's shallot.

Total classic!!!!! :t:

Ruuds name is what I am hearing

I do hope so :rofl: :rofl:

Replace one Swindon asset with another to increase their averages - not that either of them will ever ride here again (or did we sell him on already?)

Edited by Steve0

I do hope so :rofl: :rofl:

Replace one Swindon asset with another to increase their averages - not that either of them will ever ride here again (or did we sell him on already?)

Or Pavlic. It matters not where Poole are concerned :rofl: