British Speedway Forum
waco

Raiders Vdudley Sat 16th June ..after Rockets At 6pm Rye

The rules also allow a rider regularly riding and winning races in the Elite League to race in the NL

would you complain if garrity got rides for an e/l club ?

I think you mean riders, not just A rider. :lol:;)

Note the word regularly

would you complain if garrity got rides for an e/l club ?

I'm not complaining, just don't think it's right. As I've intimated in previous posts I'm not overly concerned about the National League. I'd only take it seriously if Rye House were a stand alone club.

Note the word regularly

I'm not complaining, just don't think it's right. As I've intimated in previous posts I'm not overly concerned about the National League. I'd only take it seriously if Rye House were a stand alone club.

Stop being a wind up merchant and ask Uncle Len to sign a first class rider for the Raiders instead of using what he is......by the way Jason Garrity did ride for Belle Vue's EL side a few times in 2011 and flopped!

As I have said before......IF THE AVERAGE and RULES fit.................use them, they do in Sweden :rofl:

Stop being a wind up merchant and ask Uncle Len to sign a first class rider for the Raiders instead of using what he is......by the way Jason Garrity did ride for Belle Vue's EL side a few times in 2011 and flopped!

As I have said before......IF THE AVERAGE and RULES fit.................use them, they do in Sweden :rofl:

As if Len Silver is gonna take my advice :rolleyes:

Don't understand your point about Jason Garrity, that's a bit odd... I'm not sure what you expected from a youngster in his first year in the Premier League

Have you checked out Adam Roynons current PL average?... His EL average ain't too shabby either!

Edited by Shadders

As if Len Silver is gonna take my advice :rolleyes:

Don't understand your point about Jason Garrity, that's a bit odd... I'm not sure what you expected from a youngster in his first year in the Premier League

Have you checked out Adam Roynons current PL average?... His EL average ain't too shabby either!

Yes, a very nice 8.5 ish & a delightful 5 ish at Coventry and a rather cool 11 ish at Dudley........WONDERFUL for British Speedway :party:

Garrity was not full time PL in 2011 by the way he was #1 at NL Belle Vue & dropped by Leicester.

Garrity was not full time PL in 2011 by the way he was #1 at NL Belle Vue & dropped by Leicester.

Even more baffling why you should call Garrity an Elite League flop.

The last couple of weeks Garrity seems to be breaking through, the extra rides have not hurt Worrell, Birks or Roynon

the extra rides have not hurt Worrell, Birks or Roynon

the more they earn the quicker they can upgrade kit and maintain it and as the song goes "it,s a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll" these guys and riders like garritty (who blitzed the n/l) should be given the opportunity to make it, i give roynon worrall and birks a big pat on the back for getting off their backsides and giving it a shot and i can give another 8 or more behind them on the way up...now when they get to heat leader e/l status is a different kettle of fish i say :wink::t:

Yes, a very nice 8.5 ish & a delightful 5 ish at Coventry and a rather cool 11 ish at Dudley........WONDERFUL for British Speedway :party:

Wasnt it in 2010 when Charles Wright was stopped from riding for Buxton.

Oh what was his crime, he had averaged over 4 points in a premier league season a few years back.

Double standards as far as im concerned, EL riders should be know where near the NL, end of.

Get your head out the sand, stop looking at your clubs interests and look at what the NL is supposed to be.

Junior

• Like 1

Wasnt it in 2010 when Charles Wright was stopped from riding for Buxton.

Oh what was his crime, he had averaged over 4 points in a premier league season a few years back.

Double standards as far as im concerned, EL riders should be know where near the NL, end of.

Get your head out the sand, stop looking at your clubs interests and look at what the NL is supposed to be.

The NL is supposed to be a development league for young British riders, helping their talent to blossom. It has enabled the young, talented and British Roynon to get confidence-building time in the saddle following dreadful injuries and, as such, has fulfilled its remit perfectly. Where's the argument?

The NL is supposed to be a development league for young British riders, helping their talent to blossom. It has enabled the young, talented and British Roynon to get confidence-building time in the saddle following dreadful injuries and, as such, has fulfilled its remit perfectly. Where's the argument?

He's getting plenty of time in the saddle, 6 rides guesting for Wolves (paid 11 from 5 completed races) this week being the latest. Adam seems like a nice fella and obviously has talent, but does he really need to be stealing kids pocket money in the NL?

I'm neither anti Roynon (PL winner with the Rockets in 2007, how could I be?), or anti Dudley (good to see the Heathens back). It's just a point of principal.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

He's getting plenty of time in the saddle, 6 rides guesting for Wolves (paid 11 from 5 completed races) this week being the latest. Adam seems like a nice fella and obviously has talent, but does he really need to be stealing kids pocket money in the NL?

I'm neither anti Roynon (PL winner with the Rockets in 2007, how could I be?), or anti Dudley (good to see the Heathens back). It's just a point of principal.

Nice to see that you are not anti Adam or Dudley.....but the system is doing the job for the top NL riders.

Another bit of info, did you know that Ash Morris & Darryl Ritchings have limited EL experience at Wolves & Swindon and it has helped them as well?

I'm not a Dudley supporter; but I would say the same about Roynon regardless of where he was riding. After this season, hopefully the NL and Roynon will part ways as he will no longer need it. But this year I would suggest the benefit has been mutual.

By the by, he's also clearly a very good captain although I appreciate that point doesn't really come under the remit of the discussion.

I'm not a Dudley supporter; but I would say the same about Roynon regardless of where he was riding. After this season, hopefully the NL and Roynon will part ways as he will no longer need it. But this year I would suggest the benefit has been mutual.

By the by, he's also clearly a very good captain although I appreciate that point doesn't really come under the remit of the discussion.

I am a Heathens supporter and always will be!

Have you seen this.........

Richie Worrall - 0, 2, 2', 2^ = ?? Plus another ride at King's Lynn tonight? He's in 3 UK leagues !

Slag him off and leave Adam & the Heathens alone will you?

Edited by berniev123
  • Like 1