British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

World U21 Championships Final Round Saturday 10th November

The re-staging dates are firstly Saturday and then Sunday and both days have a greyhound meeting at the stadium-the meeting will be run tomorrow ! !

Ah... Well they won't call off a greyhound meeting as they probably get a lot of money out of that! Suppose we'll just have to risk it. May well be the only chance I get to see any of these young foreign riders ride over here, for a while at least.

Seriously thinking about going. Will review weather situation in morning.

May well see you there then, if you decide to risk going. Think we're going to.

Raining in coventry at the moment. Hopefully the sun will come out and dry it up

Thanks! I hope the showers don't cause any problems for later. Don't particularly want to see racing on slop!

Question is, will Peter York consider this meeting a big enough occasion worthy of wearing his red blazer for?! You know it's a big event when that makes an appearance! Has stopped raining where I am about 8-10 miles from the stadium, overcast and a bit windy still but hasn't rained for a while now.

Not looking good. Been raining all morning and still no sign of sun at the moment. :(

[Text from friend in Coventry raining and forecast not looking good. Looks like we will have to risk the journey.

The joys of watching summer sports in G.B.

Probably gonna make a decision for this at about 6.30ish, really hope it's on. This Summer sucks. :(

Probably gonna make a decision for this at about 6.30ish, really hope it's on. This Summer sucks. :(

Same here - Just looked at Rain Today which shows the rain pattern and it looks like we are in for a huge deluge later.

BUT that should hopefully be through before 7.30pm - it just depends how well the track holds up.

I cant do a day time re-run tomorrow as I will be at work, so don't want to buy a ticket until I definitely know its on.

Does anyone know if practice was cancelled ?

Delayed till 4pm according to someone at the track. It will be a shorter practice and could still be cancelled all together.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Sent you a PM :)

It's just stopped here near the stadium and seems a bit brighter ..But we've had quite a bit :neutral:

Keep weather update coming , really hope weather improves and looking forward to this.