British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
yahoho

Watch Swc In Whitby...

Right,

I am going away for the week while the SWC is on - does anyone know anywhere i may be able to watch the SWC rounds in / near whitby, other thanonline as i probablywont be anywhere with internets...

Right,

I am going away for the week while the SWC is on - does anyone know anywhere i may be able to watch the SWC rounds in / near whitby, other thanonline as i probablywont be anywhere with internets...

I hope the forum members are more helpful to you than they were to me. All day I waited at the cinema because no one could be arsed to look what time my movie started, and i didnt get to see any speedway on Sunday in the wilds of the outer hebrides because no one told me whether there was any on or not

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this forum?

Recently everyone just seems to be on here to bitch and boost their ego.

I come on, and ask a question in the hope that someone local may be able to answer it for me, to work alongside my personal research into the matter.

If you cant help, just shut the hell up - all you do is make this place even worse.

Try offering something, or keeping shtum. Trust me, makes the world a better place.

• Like 2

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this forum?

Recently everyone just seems to be on here to bitch and boost their ego.

I come on, and ask a question in the hope that someone local may be able to answer it for me, to work alongside my personal research into the matter.

If you cant help, just shut the hell up - all you do is make this place even worse.

Try offering something, or keeping shtum. Trust me, makes the world a better place.

What research-sky sports website allows you to put in a postcode then all the places who have sky are listed-did you try that ?

Serious advise this time. Pop into a pub before hand that is advertising Sky, as them if they'll put it on. In my experience as long as they're not averting another sport they'll let you have the speedway on - especially if you say you'll have a meal and/or a few drinks.

What research-sky sports website allows you to put in a postcode then all the places who have sky are listed-did you try that ?

I had no idea you could do that!

Thankyou :)

Also cheers SCB - I havent had much luck with that in the past, but I guess its worth a shot.

All I was hoping for is that someone may be from around that area that knows of a local pub or sports club that shows it. Round here in peterborough we used to have a speedway pub that would always have the Sky meetings on - but finding it was hard if you didnt know the area as it wasnt widely publicised outside of Peterborough fans.