British Speedway Forum

Team GB my arse .... its ENGLAND until Scotland, Ireland or Wales chip in with a rider :-)

thats done it :rofl:

• Like 1

Team GB my arse .... its ENGLAND until Scotland, Ireland or Wales chip in with a rider :-)

Baton down the hatches ! Incoming :lol:

• Like 1

OK then, lets go slightly off topic... IF there were to be a scottish, irish or welsh rider in the WC, who is most likely to get there?

OK then, lets go slightly off topic... IF there were to be a scottish, irish or welsh rider in the WC, who is most likely to get there?

Bryn.

thats done it :rofl:

Baton down the hatches ! Incoming :lol:

Don't see the problem myself, it clearly is Team England ... :t:

• Like 1

Don't see the problem myself, it clearly is Team England ... :t:

Woffy always calls it England,until hes corrected.

Oh,and before anyone makes remarks.He was born in Scunthorpe,England. :lol:

• Like 2

Apparently practice is already over. There were no problems with the track after plenty of work being done on it last night and this morning. Denmark had five riders practising with the other teams four.

Apparently practice is already over. There were no problems with the track after plenty of work being done on it last night and this morning. Denmark had five riders practising with the other teams four.

Good news!

MBJ is replaced by Nicki P. He's just tweeted that he's ok with it, the team is strong and he'll be back next time. Very professional I thought! :approve:

• Like 1

I can't see anybody winning this apart from Denmark, I fancied them at the start of the tournament and I was suprised by how unfancied they were.

Min: 23.06: -

Danes going to walk it, Mark my words.

England could spring a suprise IF they ride with passion for #RICO.

However like most have said, the Danes have to be massive favourites but cant see Poland lieing down and not being happy with 2nd and a non spot in the final.

I expect Poland, Denmark, GB, Czech in order of finishing.

my money is on TeamGB.

as the saying goes 'easy come easy go'

Regardless of tonights result Australia will be on the top of the podium Saturday

my money is on TeamGB.

Regardless of tonights result Australia will be on the top of the podium Saturday

If Ward isn't fit then they won't be and even if he rides then he won't be nowhere near fully fit, Batchelor and Watt are out of there depth and Denmark will end up winning the whole tournament.

This has all the makings of a great meeting. Four teams, but only one going through! Should be cracker. The first two meetings have been close, and I can see no reason why this will

be any different. Poland will be desperate to win after their failure on home shale, and I expect a neck and neck contest between them and Denmark.

Gollob, and MJJ both go well at this track, add Nicki to the mix, and there should never be a dull moment.

I just hope that team GB can be snapping at their heels.

my money is on TeamGB.

Let's hope not...

Any odds as to when Bomber leaps off his "motorbike Nigel"?