British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

Pride Of The Midlands 26/08

Well first time for along time good day bring back henning

Who has won the event and what were the indivivual scores. I was tied up at a Bank Holiday event and couldnt attend.

Lasse Bjerre won on a ride off with Kauko bothe had 13 points 3rd Henning Bager with 10 points 4th Fisher with 10 points but less wins the Bager

1. Kasper Lykke 4

2. Jan Graversen 9

3. Simon Lambert 3

4. Leigh Lanham 4

5. Henning Bager 10

6. Ryan Fisher 10

7. Sam Masters 8

8. Taylor Poole 8

9. Lasse Bjerre 13

10. Patrick Hougaard 7

11. Rohan Tungate 4

12. Jacob Percell (?) 9

13 Mason Campton 4

14. Adam Skornicki 9

15. Linus Eklöf 5

16. Kauko Nieminen 13

1st L. Bjerre 2nd k Nieminen 3rd H Bager

Bjerre and Nieminen had a run off for 1st place and Bager would have been in it too had it not been for an amazing turn 4 display of acrobatics whilst leading in his last ride. Do not know how he managed to stay on and finish and I think he was completely over the handlebars at one point!

Yes he was don't know how kept on it but he did ride well but glad all riders are all well. One question is Chris Popple Lenny the lion

Just read on twitter Sam Masters saying lasse took a Danish dive no Sam he was pushed. Sore loser or what

Not a very good attendance today I've been told so thank goodness for the 3 coach loads on their way back home from Cardiff. Majority of Leicester fans seem only to be interested in league racing? :neutral:

Yes shame but it was nice to be able to go back would like to go more but cash flow problems as the Mrs just lost her job . Kauko was not happy with the track today but let's hope we get in the play offs better than last year

Not a very good attendance today I've been told so thank goodness for the 3 coach loads on their way back home from Cardiff. Majority of Leicester fans seem only to be interested in league racing? :neutral:

I thought the crowd was well up from last week.

Yes but last week I heard was a right shambles with fans booing if that's correct

Just read on twitter Sam Masters saying lasse took a Danish dive no Sam he was pushed. Sore loser or what

From my excellent viewpoint Bjerre got it wrong going into the corner and slid off without any assistance whatsoever.

From my view it look like he had to drop it or hit the fence but we all see things diffrent from other angels

I thought the crowd loooked reasonably healthy but as the wife did point out there weren't so many Leicester fans. I guess Individuals such as POTM have died out over the years because of the apathy fans (and riders) have towards them. Do any individuals still get a big crowd?

Why wasn't Karlsson riding? I didn't get there until heat 3 so if it was mentioned i missed it.

Felt really sorry for Henning in that last race, he deserved a place in the race off. Also impressed by Thorsell. He looked a good prospect.

Mick.

Edited by volty

Yet again Magnus flight was delayed he should get a flight one day early I would put him up I am sure my Wife would love it

Yet again Magnus flight was delayed he should get a flight one day early I would put him up I am sure my Wife would love it