British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skodaman

Pride Of The Midlands 26/08

Has anyone any info yet on who will be riding at this event at Leicester on Aug 26th?

Note: Please include meeting date in meeting titles

Nl fours on the same day at Stoke, some of the riders might not be available. NL fours involes a major trophy for that league.

Nl fours on the same day at Stoke, some of the riders might not be available. NL fours involes a major trophy for that league.

its mainly PL & a few EL riders so cant see the meeting at Stoke causing any problems

The 16 names will be revealed during the interval on Saturdays clash with Rye House (according to Lions website)

its mainly PL & a few EL riders so cant see the meeting at Stoke causing any problems

Realistically, the PL riders at Stoke will be:

Charles Wright

Adam Roynon

Ash Morris

Tom Perry

Cameron Heeps

Lewis Blackbird

Jason Garrity?

Steve Worrall

Gary Irving

Ash Birks

Lambert will also be there. Of that, the only ones I could see Leicester having possibly used are Blackbird, Lambert and Roynon.

what times it start?

2.30pm.

How much to run the meeting and will it be on Sky?

• Like 1

15 out of 16 riders were named during last nights interval but I didn't write then down - from memory

Kauko Nieminen

Magnus Karlsson

Lasse Bjerre

Jan Graversen

Henning Bager

Ryan Fisher

Leigh Lanham

Patrick Hougaard

Ricky Ashworth

plus 6 others I cant remember

Edited by Beaumont Lion

15 out of 16 riders were named during last nights interval but I didn't write then down - from memory

Kauko Nieminen

Magnus Karlsson

Lasse Bjerre

Jan Graversen

Henning Bager

Ryan Fisher

Leigh Lanham

Patrick Hougaard

Ricky Ashworth

plus 6 others I cant remember

I can remember the remaining 6, Linus Eklof , Rohan Tungate , Thomas Jorgensen , Taylor Poole , Sam Masters & Adam Skorniki ( sorry about the spelling).

I can remember the remaining 6, Linus Eklof , Rohan Tungate , Thomas Jorgensen , Taylor Poole , Sam Masters & Adam Skorniki ( sorry about the spelling).

2 of the original 15 named have now withdrawn, the updated list is as follows Kasper Lykke, Nieminen, M .Karlsson ,L.Bjerre ,Graversen, Eklof ,Bager, Fisher, Lanham, Hougaard, Tungate, Poole, Masters , Skornicki, with 2 more to be announced.

Any news on the last two riders yet?

Nothing on Lions website yet, although thought i heard centre green presenter mention Jason Garrity's name when talking about meeting on sunday, but then read he hurt his hand yesterday so really not sure about last 2 names. Also don't know whether Ryan Fisher will be fit after his spill last week.