British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vog

Stoke Make 2 Changes

Honour does not play a part in this sport as i was told when the new averages come in i would be back down at reserve for stoke but i never saw that.

I agree honour should play apart though!

I have been on holiday for a few weeks so had not seen your reply. That's a poor show by Stoke if they had said that a place was yours when the averages come in and that will now not be the case. We all have an opinion on who should be in or out of any side but the management of teams have (in my eyes anyway) an obligation to treat riders in the correct way. I have to say that although I have enjoyed parts of the season, I have fell out of love a bit with speedway with the way it operates and will not attend again this year...may be give a miss altogether next year. Keep you chin up Ross and take rides wherever you can to get to keep yourself in peoples minds for a possible spot in their team.

Please please please take him back. I'll drive him up there myself

Little cruel, but watching him at Rye House on Saturday I'd say he made a major mistake switching from Stoke.

Little cruel, but watching him at Rye House on Saturday I'd say he made a major mistake switching from Stoke.

Cruel perhaps, but it can't be doing his confidence any good the way he's going.

• Like 1