British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kluson

Have The Cardiff Tickets Been Sent Out Yet?

If anyone is still looking for tickets, I have three £38 tickets for Block N1, which is on the second bend, looking down the back straight. They are 8 rows from the front of the block, which is the first tier above the ground level. We have been booking these same seats for several years now as they give you a really good view of the first/second bend action. They were for family members who now cannot attend, so I am looking to sell them on, rather than waste them.

If anyone is interested in buying one or all or them, please send me a PM to discuss it.

Kind Regards Dave Thompson (Womble53)

UPDATE>>>>> 2 taken, so only one ticket left

Note to Mods, if this posting contravenes any forum rules, please let me know and I will remove it ASAP.

Edited by womble53

i normally get my ticket about 15 mins before the meeting from people outside selling them cheaper than the cheapest seats available. got middle tier start line seats 2 years ago for £25 each saving about £40.

• Like 1

Mine just arrived got an email this morning saying despatched by special delivery yesterday.

Same for me

Yep mine arrived today.............

RP

I have booked my tickets online and also over the phone for different years since the Gp started in cardiff......they have never arrived in the post and I have collected at rugby club at corner across from Angel Hotel each time, with proof of confirmation number,name and address etc. Dont think they ever have intentions of mailing them to me......happened with TT tickets too in June, but I managed to get a refund of THAT postage when I complained :rofl:

No sign of my tickets yet, just 2 days to go to the practice. No email to say they have been sent or anything.

• Like 1

I was assured today that the last batch of tickets were printed over the weekend and were being despatched today for delivery by 1pm on Tuesday

Mine had an attempted delivery YESTERDAY at 1205pm.. I then checked my emails, and I received my email YESTERDAY too, the same day.. from Tickemaster, saying that they had been despatched.

Luckily, I was able to go today / could have gone tomorrow due to being on a shift that allows, however, had I worked 9-3 or 8-4, I would have struggled with this.

I worked at Royal Mail for 25 years, and know the girl on our local counter. She was not on today, another guy was.

I had my photographic driving license ID, showed him it, and he told me he could not give me the tickets WITHOUT my red wait/left card. I then had to proceed home, after working a stressful 12 hour nightshift at the hospital, get my card.. go back, show him it, THEN collect my tickets.

I assumed that even though I had forgotten my card, that photographic ID with an address on would suffice.

Apparently not. Jobsworth.

Well done Ticketmaster, in future would you be so kind as to email me THE DAY BEFORE to ensure that somebody is in for collection of my said goods.

And they weren't despatched for a Tuesday delivery.

Too close a shave, for me, Seetickets were far better.

• Like 1

Had a call out of the blue from ticketmaster this afternoon, to check if we had the right tickets. A bit strange as we have had them since 5th July and they were the ones we ordered. Anyone else had a call from them.

• Like 1

Ticketmaster are useless, beats me how they're still in business tbh.

Had 2 phone calls today - telling me to get them from the stadium, when I asked where this office was I got told they did not know as they call handler I spoke to had never been there. The just got another e mail (3rd in 2 days!) which tells me to get there tomorrow or early to collect as there will be many people collecting on the day! Not very easy when travelling 300 miles in the morning to get there, and try and check into a hotel first.

Ticketmaster are useless, beats me how they're still in business tbh.

Totally agree, I ordered for Copenhagen early in the year and had the tickets within a week, but Cardiff ones only spun up this week.

Totally agree, I ordered for Copenhagen early in the year and had the tickets within a week, but Cardiff ones only spun up this week.

So your tickets arrived on time and that makes Ticketmaster useless?