British Speedway Forum
21st century heathen

Mildenhall V Dudley Sun 19th Aug 16:30

Come on Heathens!! Will be very tough thats for sure, but if the boys can get a point I will be delighted.

Hopefully they can Ommer Um on Tuesday at Monmore!

Prediction: 52-38 to Mildenhall.

Enjoyable meeting ! it had most things.. ;) Well done to Garrity, I thought he looked very good. All our riders played their part at somepoint.

Well where do i start.A meeting that had a bit of everything.

Solid performance from our lot.Best i have seen Halsey ride for a while.Was very good to see.Thought Irving and Bekker were good value for Dudley,as was Richings who impressed me.

Heat 13 was a brilliant race.Hard but fair riding until the last bend.Irving with a disgraceful move on Garrity.Ran him wide on the bend and even wider on the straight.Could have ended up so much worse.Hope Garrity is ok after that.Was a great choice of guest.

Now onto some of the Dudley fans.They say 1st impressions are important.1st heat,Jacobs slides off on his own.Only for some idiot with "Bish" on the back of his shirt to cheer and give Jacobs the fingers.Totally un-called for.Also complaints from some children and their parents that the Dudley fans were swearing like there was no tomorrow in front of them.

It looked like it all kicked off on the first bend.Saw a couple of Dudley fans being pushed/dragged away.Again saw a couple of children in the middle of it all.Not good one bit.

Can see why some Dudley fans have a reputation.

Edited by adz_mft
  • Like 2

here we go again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... no mention of josh bates tactics eh..zzzzzzzzzzz.

Tactics?? Give it a rest please.

you give it a restinstead of biased stories .

Please can you explain these tactics?

you were there...no need to explain...

Well there is.As i have no idea what you are on about.He had a couple of collisions with White Williams but surely you can't be talking about these?

you were there...no need to explain...

This what your saying doesn't make sense. Please explain on what tactics he's ment to have used!

I wasn't there and all I'm reading now is bickering going around in circles. Anyone care to explain to me what this disagreement is about?

• Like 1

Well there is.As i have no idea what you are on about.He had a couple of collisions with White Williams but surely you can't be talking about these?

nocourse not, you forgot to mention the abusive fans on your side also...and who threw the dudley flags on the dogtrack.....missed it did we ???

I wasn't there and all I'm reading now is bickering going around in circles. Anyone care to explain to me what this disagreement is about?

just rose tinted s**t stirring from fenland

And if that's the case, what you're peddling on here is different how, exactly?! :blink::rolleyes:

Edited by neil3065
  • Like 1

nocourse not, you forgot to mention the abusive fans on your side also...and who threw the dudley flags on the dogtrack.....missed it did we ???

No didn't miss that.Don't agree with what he did at all.Put the same post on the inside facebook page but it's now been taken off.None of this should be happening at speedway.

Other than the flag incident i didn't see anything else from the main stand.Can't comment on what happened on the 1st/2nd bend.All i saw was some Dudley fans being pulled away.

So no Dudley fans did anything?

And if that's the case, what you're peddling on here is different how, exactly?! :blink::rolleyes:

report the truth then..... two sides to a story :blink:

heated exchanges on both sides...to be expected considering the build up to the meeting..