British Speedway Forum

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you.

Never saw the reason why some felt he should have been included from the off, his performances for Poole being the obvious reason why he isnt the answer then OR now.

A newcomer can be the only answer (so long as its someone like Mikkelsen/Zmarlik)

Who cares what he did for Poole. He did a decent job for us last season, and being brought in as a No 2, he would be more than capable of performing that role.

• Like 1

How long can Wolves have rr for Proctor ?

For as long as he is injured I would expect.

Peter Adams said on Radio WM last night that he expects when we line up in our first home meet after the World Cup (Swindon?) it will either be Proctor or a replacement at No 2.

For as long as he is injured I would expect.

Peter Adams said on Radio WM last night that he expects when we line up in our first home meet after the World Cup (Swindon?) it will either be Proctor or a replacement at No 2.

I have to say that statement fills me with dread, with our track record I won't be expecting a stunner of a signing.................................................we also

know whose just been released. :blink:

Who cares what he did for Poole. He did a decent job for us last season, and being brought in as a No 2, he would be more than capable of performing that role.

And did a terrible job this season, so yes i would imagine he would do a great job for us :neutral: So of course it is relevant.

I have to say that statement fills me with dread, with our track record I won't be expecting a stunner of a signing.................................................we also

know whose just been released. :blink:

Indeed..

At any other point in Klindt's career he would have been perfect to slot in.. but something had majorly gone wrong with him this season and it seems Monmore is his biggest hoodoo.

IF and its a very big IF he regained some confidence and began to make starts he could be a masterstroke at No 2.. but its a very very big If at this stage and despite being a fan of his there are other options we should explore first.

And did a terrible job this season, so yes i would imagine he would do a great job for us :neutral: So of course it is relevant.

He only rode in 2 official fixtures, right after his return from injury!

I'd want to see some production from Klindt first. There's a reason he wasn't in the team from march. Lost his Monmore mojo. Thought the move to KL would be right up his street but clearly that didn't work out. Just too much of a risk IMO. If we agree that we can't continue with RR for Ty and must have a replacement then Gating Bob seems a reasonable shout TBH (Sorry Brum ;)) as I just can't see anyone better. Given Ty's form before the ruddy injury we just won't replace his points for his average. A newbie would have to hit the ground running and produce from the get go. We're not in a 'bring him over for the Olympique and let's see how he does with a view to next year' situation here. They've got to get this decision right, unfortunately their record of 'in-season' replacements doesn't fill me with confidence :neutral:

Klindt at reserve could do some serious damage.

Only to Wolves play off hopes...

Robert Miskowiak is surely the way to go? Ignore what he did at Poole, they have a habit of breaking riders, look at Masters, Kling, Davidsson.... (all did before before and/or after spells at Poole). Miskowiak is a proved 6.00 riders who had two bad meetings for Poole before getting the sack.

As for Klindt, LOL. Never rated him. Always said he was a gating tart with little to no track craft. I'm amazed he's done what eh has up to this point in his career tbh.

we can't continue with RR for Ty and must have a replacement then Gating Bob seems a reasonable shout TBH (Sorry Brum ;))

Robert Miskowiak is surely the way to go?

Seems a popular replacement, however don't say i didn't warn those who think he will do a good job!

Nermark would be a good shout in my opinion....

Isn't he out injured for quite a while? :blink:

Personally, I can see Nicolai Klindt back at Wolves as on his average, He could prove to be an astute signing.

If Nicolai can get some confidence back and do a few more meetings in the Premier League (replacing Ty at Plymouth may be), then I can see Nic returning next season at reserve as his rolling will be around 4.00 and at reserve next season, he would be a gamble that could pay off.

As it's unsur how long he would be out for, then I would presume it could be fo the rest of the season. If there is to be a new signing after the WTC then I hope it's Michrlsen. ..... If it's Bob then he should do ok at #2