British Speedway Forum

Peter Ljung?

Ljung has been approached by Lakeside and turned them down because he couldn't fit the fixtures in so I would expect a similat response if he was approached by Wolves

It sums up what a joke the sport has become in this country when Wolves have no official home fixtures after 26 August.

Something has to be done to make the league bigger with more variety and more fixtures on a regular basis. If this means some of the top riders being left out so be it.

Pretty sure that's along the lines the Elite League will be next season due to clashes of dates in other competitions and financial restraints if Sky are no longer filming live matches each week.

While Points limits are a bug bearer that many talk about, I would think next season it could be down to as low as 36 with many riders that ride in a number of other leagues unlikely to appear while those based here ad concentrate on fixtures in Britain will feature more in the dreaded Doubling Up roles.

Talk will be as to why Wolves have waited so long to replace Proctor, but things don't always go according to plan every time and some riders just don't want to fit in British Speedway on various race nights but will most likely agree to ride in a league on one fixed night ....... like Mondays where all but one Wolves fixtures are now remaining. ;)

Talk will be as to why Wolves have waited so long to replace Proctor, but things don't always go according to plan every time and some riders just don't want to fit in British Speedway on various race nights but will most likely agree to ride in a league on one fixed night ....... like Mondays where all but one Wolves fixtures are now remaining. ;)

It was pointless replacing him. Wolves were plodding nicely and more or less guaranteed play offs since May. However, the risk in a one off meeting is too high to not sign someone now for the playoffs.

Ljung has been approached by Lakeside and turned them down because he couldn't fit the fixtures in so I would expect a similat response if he was approached by Wolves

Riding different nights though that could make a difference. If it is Ljung i might have Wolves down as favourites.

Riding different nights though that could make a difference. If it is Ljung i might have Wolves down as favourites.

Watching in the WTC id have certainly gone with Ljung,but by all accounts his form has now tailed off,whereas Nermark has now run into a streak of good form.

Considering that we will be most likely facing Brum in the play-offs,think Dan would be the most likely candadate having had a couple of seasons at Perry Barr.

Just give me Peter Adams job. I only suggested him about 3 months ago :P

Stevebrum is going to be happy!

I don't mind the signing to be honest, should do a decent job at No 2. Get his gating gloves on for the playoffs and we could be in business.

• Like 1

Its Robert Miskowiak.

Thought he didn't want to ride here anymore? Hope he does better than he did for Poole although i always thought he was good enough and a decent signing just lacked confidence after his injury.

Thought he didn't want to ride here anymore? Hope he does better than he did for Poole although i always thought he was good enough and a decent signing just lacked confidence after his injury.

It's another example of the lies and corrupt manipulation from Poole this season.

• Like 1

It's another example of the lies and corrupt manipulation from Poole this season.

Haha, it is clear he didn't want to ride here at the time and after his injury lost all confidence. Why would he have wanted to continue when he wasn't scoring any points but now he is back to full fitness i expect him to go well for you. No lies or corruption.

Stevebrum is going to be happy!

He's not going to claim something the Wolves management have done is bad is he? This is an amazing signing that is totally unexpected and strengthens Wolves now, obviously :P