British Speedway Forum

Stevebrum is going to be happy!

I don't mind the signing to be honest, should do a decent job at No 2. Get his gating gloves on for the playoffs and we could be in business.

He's not going to claim something the Wolves management have done is bad is he? This is an amazing signing that is totally unexpected and strengthens Wolves now, obviously :P

Well the signs are pointing towards Miskowiak. Cant say i`m impressed but it has to be better than RR that is for sure.

Remains to be seen if he really was bang out of form in the UK with Poole or the pressure of riding for the Pirates was just too much for him.

One thing is sure, he will either score 13 or 2 if his EL career is anything to go by.

Either way i am happy we haven't got the farce of RR for the play offs at least.

Personally think he will do a good job, i don't believe in Gavan's line about being a bad signing and Matt Ford was a idiot to get him in the first place.

Personally think he will do a good job, i don't believe in Gavan's line about being a bad signing and Matt Ford was a idiot to get him in the first place.

On paper it was a no brainer signing for Poole - seems to ride the track well and had a sensible average (he was not on a bargain average as some suggested tho however).

Quite clearly injuries affected his season badly.

I know he appears quite a popular signing with some Wolves fans and in all honesty as 5th in our averages should do an OK job.

Glad Bobs back, would be tempted tho to put Ricky at 2 and the Polish duo at 3 &4

That might be a very good idea Rick and Adam don't ride well together.

Miskowiak & Stachyra were both awful signings and doomed to failure.

Miskowiak's return is barrel-scraping - not just for Wolves, but the EL and British speedway as a whole.

Miskowiak's return is barrel-scraping - not just for Wolves, but the EL and British speedway as a whole.

Miskowiak did ok last time he rode for us can be a bit hit and miss but better than RR imo.

Just give me Peter Adams job. I only suggested him about 3 months ago :P

And me, last December, but they paid Horton for Wells instead. Drat, drat & double drat :P:D

The good: He knows the tracks he's going to be riding & he can pop out a 'who'd have thought it' ride away from home at any time, which is what we are going to need. The bad : Is he over his injury & has he been permanently damaged by his sojurn on the South Coast? Hell I almost want Poole to make the play offs now so we can let the Misko loose ;):D

Still got that piece of paper in a safe place BW? :D

• Like 1

Aww bless.

School be starting again soon.

Shhhh

Edited by BWitcher

And me, last December, but they paid Horton for Wells instead. Drat, drat & double drat :P:D

The good: He knows the tracks he's going to be riding & he can pop out a 'who'd have thought it' ride away from home at any time, which is what we are going to need. The bad : Is he over his injury & has he been permanently damaged by his sojurn on the South Coast? Hell I almost want Poole to make the play offs now so we can let the Misko loose ;):D

You were mugged there! Mind you, Coventry had a year of Wells scoring bugger all on a 4 point average and then let wolves benefit - d'oh!

Im with you now, the thought of seeing Miskowiak score double figures at Wimbourne Road makes me want to see Poole in the play-offs :D And for ever good "who'd have thought it" theres a bad one with him tbf.

Are you Gavan in disguise?

• Like 1

Totally uninspiring signing! Having said that he could be just what is needed to strengthen the Wolves going into the play-offs or he can be a total flop!! Will have to wait and see....

• Like 1

Totally uninspiring signing! Having said that he could be just what is needed to strengthen the Wolves going into the play-offs or he can be a total flop!! Will have to wait and see....

Should be able to beat kennett though!