British Speedway Forum

Think you may find it in an old programme about Michelsen invited to ride in the Olympique ...... even I'm getting confused now but I think thats where it is mentioned

but let's see what 2013 brings !!

Before the Olympique I was adamant that the team next year would be built around Freddie and Tai again next season ..... now I'm not too sure and wouldn't be suprised if there was only one 8+ rider at Wolves next season ?

If one of them is not back, will Scott Nicholls finally get to ride for Wolves ?

Until the AGM and riders declare what they are planning next season will we know how the team lines up and under what rules and regulations but either way, it would be a suprise to see Nicolai Klindt back at Monmore and more likely to have another spell at Swindon where he was voted Rider of the Year.

Ricky Wells has to be back and surely Wolves rider of the year in 2012 ..... is there any other candidate ?

Edited by T.N.T.

it would be a suprise to see Nicolai Klindt back at Monmore and more likely to have another spell at Swindon where he was voted Rider of the Year.

Rumour has it he's off to Ipswich in the PL.

Rumour has it he's off to Ipswich in the PL.

:rofl: :rofl:

Rumour has it so is Hans Nielsen.

:rofl: :rofl:

Rumour has it so is Hans Nielsen.

To be fair a lot of us at Foxhall have heard the same "rumour".

His name was linked in the local rag and Klindt has also apparently spoken of his desire to ride PL next season.

He also smashed the Foxhall track record recently when guesting for Rye House and spoke of his fondness of the track.

Hey, it's silly season after all I'm sure lots of names will start being linked here there and everywhere ;)

To be fair a lot of us at Foxhall have heard the same "rumour".

His name was linked in the local rag and Klindt has also apparently spoken of his desire to ride PL next season.

He also smashed the Foxhall track record recently when guesting for Rye House and spoke of his fondness of the track.

Hey, it's silly season after all I'm sure lots of names will start being linked here there and everywhere ;)

I would be totally shocked if those rumours prove to be true.

Think you may find it in an old programme about Michelsen invited to ride in the Olympique ...... even I'm getting confused now but I think thats where it is mentioned

but let's see what 2013 brings !!

Before the Olympique I was adamant that the team next year would be built around Freddie and Tai again next season ..... now I'm not too sure and wouldn't be suprised if there was only one 8+ rider at Wolves next season ?

If one of them is not back, will Scott Nicholls finally get to ride for Wolves ?

Until the AGM and riders declare what they are planning next season will we know how the team lines up and under what rules and regulations but either way, it would be a suprise to see Nicolai Klindt back at Monmore and more likely to have another spell at Swindon where he was voted Rider of the Year.

Ricky Wells has to be back and surely Wolves rider of the year in 2012 ..... is there any other candidate ?

Has Scott ever expessed a wish to join Wolverhampton ? I could see Tai going to the Bees , he always rides well at Brandon & would be a great No1 for them .

Has Scott ever expessed a wish to join Wolverhampton ?

I could see Tai going to the Bees , he always rides well at Brandon & would be a great No1 for them .

Scott nearly joined Wolves back in 1997 but Ipswich put together their super team and that kept him there. .... It has been said Scott was on a few options in different seasons but obviously nothing came of it ..... If Tai or Freddie dont return then I am pretty sure he will be in the minds of CVS and Pete regarding 2013 ..... but thats if one desnt return.

Think with Tai he has 3 possibles ..... Wolves, ________ or not ride in Britain at all. .... Don't know now which one I would bet on ?

Scott nearly joined Wolves back in 1997 but Ipswich put together their super team and that kept him there. .... It has been said Scott was on a few options in different seasons but obviously nothing came of it ..... If Tai or Freddie dont return then I am pretty sure he will be in the minds of CVS and Pete regarding 2013 ..... but thats if one desnt return.

Think with Tai he has 3 possibles ..... Wolves, ________ or not ride in Britain at all. .... Don't know now which one I would bet on ?

CVS made a statement at a talk in in the distant past, which I've quoted on here many times 'If Scott moves clubs for next season it'll be to Wolves'. He promptly signed for Poole :D :D

He's also been quoted as saying that at some stage Nicholls will ride for Wolves. Still waiting for that one as well :rofl:

I would be gutted to see Scott leave Coventry, but if it was ever the case then I think a move to Wolves would suit him very well, imagine how well he'd go with more track time. Much depends on Tai I think, can he afford to walk away from British speedway ??

. Much depends on Tai I think, can he afford to walk away from British speedway ??

If Sweden were reliable for him then id imagine he could.

However i really dont see him giving his home country a wide berth, or Wolves either.

I agree Scott would be great as 2nd heat leader for Wolves however NOT at the expense of Tai.

There is a very good reason why Tai is on the up and Scott is struggling to reach an 8 point average these days.

Has Scott ever expessed a wish to join Wolverhampton ? I could see Tai going to the Bees , he always rides well at Brandon & would be a great No1 for them .

Hope not on both counts, especially the second. Really don't want Tai at Coventry. :neutral:

I can't see Wolverhampton keeping Tai and Freddie next year with them both being in the GPs. To replace Tai with Scott would be a great move for both riders, Scotty loves wolves (and his average would definitely make for better team building) and Tai could do with a change of scenery, especially since he hinted that he might not even ride in this country next year.

I can't see Wolverhampton keeping Tai and Freddie next year with them both being in the GPs. To replace Tai with Scott would be a great move for both riders, Scotty loves wolves (and his average would definitely make for better team building) and Tai could do with a change of scenery, especially since he hinted that he might not even ride in this country next year.

Scott will not be at wolves next year