British Speedway Forum

See in his interview simon says Len is saving his place for him .

Oh the joys of living in the countryside. No signal for hours then all your attempts to message go through at once

Oh the joys of living in the countryside. No signal for hours then all your attempts to message go through at once

Do you think Silver will leave a place open for Simon? ;)

• Like 1

I see that the elite league has woken up and seen the form of Anders, guesting for Coventry tonight, I hope he stays safe :t:

I see that the elite league has woken up and seen the form of Anders, guesting for Coventry tonight, I hope he stays safe :t:

Beat me to it!

That may be true but after their apparent fall out the mere fact Len is letting him have track time suggests more.

He's been over a few times watching the meetings & always stands talking to Len. Maybe its all behind them. I did say to Rob that i'd like to see him back but said he wasn't planning it.

He's been over a few times watching the meetings & always stands talking to Len. Maybe its all behind them. I did say to Rob that i'd like to see him back but said he wasn't planning it.

He has a full time job, well paid I gather, which would preclude his participation in the PL.

On an different matter entirely, Ipswich did Rye House a favour tonight.

He has a full time job, well paid I gather, which would preclude his participation in the PL.

On an different matter entirely, Ipswich did Rye House a favour tonight.

I think he works as a gas fitter

Certainly was a surprise result last night, especially as we ran Ipswich so close when we were there.

So its Sheffield KO Cup now 11/5/2013. Wont Garrity be missing? Surely we have a serious chance of a semi final place against Sheffield. Just what is Len thinking?

So its Sheffield KO Cup now 11/5/2013. Wont Garrity be missing? Surely we have a serious chance of a semi final place against Sheffield. Just what is Len thinking?

Whats Garrity doing on the 11/5/2013 ?

More than likely if he does ok tonight. I have looked but can find very little info re. the qualification of UK riders to U21 world championship and whether there is any seeding which means they can bypass the qualis on the 11/5/13 ?

Re Sheffield May 11th i think this is a shocking decision, this is a competition we

could do well in but with Garrity missing especially given his current form any replacement will be inadequate. More so than with Glasgow we truly need a big lead to defend. I just can't understand it unless the was some sort of cut off date for the next round to be run which compelled us to run.

Edited by westhamboy66

Re Sheffield May 11th i think this is a shocking decision, this is a competition we

could do well in but with Garrity missing especially given his current form any replacement will be inadequate. More so than with Glasgow we truly need a big lead to defend. I just can't understand it unless the was some sort of cut off date for the next round to be run which compelled us to run.

I'm sure all will be explained at the next home meeting

In the U21 meeting thread it states that Jason has turned down offer of entry into World U21's, so it looks like he will be available for Rye ? :t: