British Speedway Forum

How about Stevie Boxall or would he be like Mear another ex Rocket coming back and not living up to former glories.

Only has one bike I'm told. Possible for next year if he's interested in a PL comeback

• Like 1

News on the Rye website that Josh Grajczonek has been booked to guest for the next 3 meetings, at Redcar & Scunthorpe and home to Edinburgh. For the record this year Josh scored 3+1 from 4 rides at Redcar & 10 from 5 (including an ef when in 2nd place) at Scunthorpe.

At this rate he'd have appeared more times for the Rockets than Olly Allen by the end of the season!

... Josh Grajczonek ...

At this rate he'd have appeared more times for the Rockets than Olly Allen by the end of the season!

This season's Jason Doyle...

This season's Jason Doyle...

In a different league

Rockets fans you may get p****d off with fans of other teams launchpad,sparklers and dryhouse jibes but everytime i've seen Jason Garritty and Tyson Nelson ride i remember why i love this sport so much.I may have been lucky but those 2 boys are box office,Nelson tonight was worth the admission money on his own

• Like 1

Rye House averages in all 8 PL meetings:

Garrity 10.37, Allen 8.36, Mellgren 8.00. Bunyan 6.13, Aspgren 6.00, Nelson 5.05, Lykke 4.43, Lambert 3.53

Guests and r/r for Allen and Garrity have averaged 6.46 & 5.93 respectively. You can't afford to lose your top 2 riders as well as carry both reserves.

There is our season so far in a nutshell.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Rye House averages in all 8 PL meetings:

Garrity 10.37, Allen 8.36, Mellgren 8.00. Bunyan 6.13, Aspgren 6.00, Lykke 4.43, Lambert 3.53

Guests and r/r for Allen and Garrity have averaged 6.46 & 5.93 respectively. You can't afford to lose your top 2 riders as well as carry both reserves.

There is our season so far in a nutshell.

Whats happened to Nelson ?? Something I missed ?

Whats happened to Nelson ?? Something I missed ?

No, something I missed. Added now

Edited by Shadders

Thank you neighbour :cheers:

lei è benvenuto :t:

Nicolai Klindt released by Peterborough ;)

Edited by Shadders

i'm surprised nelsons average is so low. Would Klindt Be the Answer Shadders. You saw him Friday.

i'm surprised nelsons average is so low. Would Klindt Be the Answer Shadders. You saw him Friday.

He was off the tricky gate 4 in his first race, so was handicapped from the start, especially not knowing the track. Looked impressive in the three heats he won, but missed the gate in ht 13 off gate 1 and trailed in last. Beat Lemon twice, in heat 11 literally flying past him on the back straight on the penultimate lap. He's not in the Cook/Robson class, there aren't many of those around, but if it means a settled team I'd give him a go if he's available. The only other option is the lottery of guest bookings which can be hit or miss, as we've seen recently

Edited by Shadders

Assuming Allen is out for a while I agree. Lets hope we get a half decent result at Redcar and still have something to race for in the rest of the season.

Assuming Allen is out for a while I agree. Lets hope we get a half decent result at Redcar and still have something to race for in the rest of the season.

Probably the most important match of the season for us. If we don't keep it close the season could be over