British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Who knows? I even haven't received the receipt for my payment yet.

Last week i had some problems aswell although not his much.

They just replied that "as far as we know we did not have any problems with our stream".

Now i got a low quality picture but no sound ... :mad: :mad:

"Good evening, i am your customer service representative- and i don't give a rat's arse about you. Just give us the money". Same the whole world over i'm afraid. :mad: Alan

Vetlanda must be pleased with this so far.

"Good evening, i am your customer service representative- and i don't give a rat's arse about you. Just give us the money". Same the whole world over i'm afraid. :mad: Alan

Vetlanda must be pleased with this so far.

To an extent you could say the same for Piraterna in view of their troubles assembling a team to face a very strong Vetlanda side. Back in August when they had Sundstrom and the other Pawlicki they only won at home 46-44. Unfortunately a 39-51 lost in Vetlanda doesn't bode well for their title ambitions.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Reserve race now a repeat of the 5-1 in the first one would do Piraterna nicely.

To an extent you could say the same for Piraterna in view of their troubles assembling a team to face a very strong Vetlanda side. Back in August when they had Sundstrom and the other Pawlicki they only won at home 46-44. Unfortunately a 39-51 lost in Vetlanda doesn't bode well for their title ambitions.

Yes mate. I was thinking with them being at home tomorrow. Whoops, you've just gone a goal down as i type. :sad:

Ouch proper pile up and bad landing for Hancock although he's up now. Plus two riders into the fence with one still under (Piotr Pawlicki). Hancock locking up caused the crash but Ruud and Pawlicki coming off worse.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Gonna be a delay.

Ruud up on to stretcher now.

Yayyyyyyyy! Piotr up too now. Ruud leg injury into ambulance and Piotr wincing with pain while holding his arm/shoulder/collar bone but walking away. Limping away more accurately.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Ouch proper pile up and bad landing for Hancock although he's up now. Plus two riders into the fence with one still under (Piotr Pawlicki). Hancock locking up caused the crash but Ruud and Pawlicki coming off worse.

Obviously not young Piotr's night. What a shame for the lad.

I think Greg is the one who should consider himself lucky.

The problem for Vetlanda is that they don't have any replacement tomorrow for Ruud.

Broken foot for Ruud.

I think Greg is the one who should consider himself lucky.

The problem for Vetlanda is that they don't have any replacement tomorrow for Ruud.

We'll likely need to have pens at the ready for the racecards tomorrow night as might be some late team declarations. The 'broken-footed' Ruud out for sure.

UK tv commentator already got it figured out, reckoning rider replacement for Ruud and Nobby coming in for Piotr.

Edited by manchesterpaul

We'll likely need to have pens at the ready for the racecards tomorrow night as might be some late team declarations. The 'broken-footed' Ruud out for sure.

UK tv commentator already got it figured out, reckoning rider replacement for Ruud and Nobby coming in for Piotr.

Nope, its not allowed to use R/R for guestriders.

rule 5.21.9 Rider Replacement får inte utnyttjas för gästkontraktsförare .

Ruud is at the hospital but is said to feel better. Its could be a sprained ankle

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Nope, its not allowed to use R/R for guestriders.

rule 5.21.9 Rider Replacement får inte utnyttjas för gästkontraktsförare .

Ruud is at the hospital but is said to feel better.

You should be appointed Commissioner of Swedish Speedway :t:

Valiant effort by Rosen but was pipped to the flag, not by Hampel but by Jonasson.

Edited by manchesterpaul