British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Supporters just want to see competitive racing and a good product. The minute they feel they are being ripped off, that's where they vote with their feet. If the racing is good, then they will return. I don't believe if there are no gp riders, fans won't come.

The first line of your post says it all ER...

'Supporters just want to see competitive racing and a good product.'

Is that what we're getting ? No !

Poole (in a 10 team League) have 72 points and BV a mere 10, stand back and consider how attractive that is to potential customers.

If the big boys are too expensive (GP riders and the like), don't bother with them, cut costs (esp rider costs) and cut admission prices.

Make it competitive and exciting please...

I find it rather annoying that he should come out with this the day after we miss the play-offs..I wonder would this have been mentioned had we won at coventry??..I very much doubt it.

As for the comment above..thats B.Vues fault for building a crap team though how Mat Fraud manages to pull of the team building that he does is beyond me..I mean who else could fit Ward, Holder, Kazprzsak and Pawlicki into an elite league team. He certainly knows how to bend the rules though none of us would complain if it was our team!

Hope Rick stays and keeps us elite-We havnt won anything under him yet but we have had some cracking meetings at the showground and I feel success is just around the corner

Well, well.

Just when we thought that KKS, MJJ Racing, THJ, etc. had been abducted by aliens, the link to the peterboroughtoday website above shows that he is indeed still with us. If you look at the comments below the story, there's a certain post (made at 8.01pm on 20/09) by a chap calling himself 'KrisAd' - the name he was using on the Lakeside Forum (before getting banned). Interestingly, he states that The Panthers "should go Premier League in his honest opinion". I don't quite know where his beloved MJJ would fit in a Premier League line up; not to mention his other Polish Ekstraliga superstars.

Maybe the penny has finally dropped, and he's realised that these (to quote Jon Cook) 'Mercenaries' have taken his club to the threshold of going out of business? If only he had the balls to show his face on here after Wednesday's result, we could, of course, ask him.

Just to add I genuinely hope that Peterborough Speedway DOESN'T ever fold. It will be an extremely sad day for Speedway if the EOES ever closes its doors to our sport. :(

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 1

No posts thankfully are possibly due to enforced absence

• Like 2

Oh goody! Now we can all have an exciting time waiting for his/her reappearance. A bit like 'Where's Wally?' First one to spot him wins a prize. :lol:

• Like 3

Oh goody! Now we can all have an exciting time waiting for his/her reappearance. A bit like 'Where's Wally?' First one to spot him wins a prize. :lol:

We know it will be spotted within a few hours anyway :D

Any odd looking or new names to this forum and the block button will be activated! ...after claiming my prize of course lol

Except a title of wheres attention seeking pratthead might be more appropriate.....

Edited by hagonshocker

Supporters just want to see competitive racing and a good product. The minute they feel they are being ripped off, that's where they vote with their feet. If the racing is good, then they will return. I don't believe if there are no gp riders, fans won't come.

Good post

Thats as easily to spot as pavement :rofl:

He must be spitting blood at the moment :approve:

It would be like me finding out Cheryl Cole is lying naked waiting for me to get home in the bedroom & me suffering Brewers droop :lol:

• Like 1

You'd think he would be clever enough next time to completely steer clear of Peterborough and any mention of their riders, but I suppose even then spelling mistakes would get him sussed out. No sign yet. :wink:

You'd think he would be clever enough next time to completely steer clear of Peterborough and any mention of their riders, but I suppose even then spelling mistakes would get him sussed out. No sign yet. :wink:

Any day soon :P

A couple of the other names used have not posted for a while either, maybe the mods have sussed them out so probably a new one on the way. I am checking one suspect out though who is posting under the name stevebrum, :D :D :D

Edited by A ORLOV

A couple of the other names used have not posted for a while either, maybe the mods have sussed them out so probably a new one on the way. I am checking one suspect out though who is posting under the name stevebrum, :D :D :D

OI!! You can easily go off people you know, and i can quite quickly turn into a Pirate for the month :D

• Like 2

But I thought he was a genius?

• Like 2