British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

It's a good view from the home straight though and I've never had a problem with the locals, on the whole a friendly bunch. I'd rather go to a great track with average facilities than a good stadium and poorly prepared track such as - dare I say it - Brandon. It's a serious point though as I go to both from time to time - I go to Brandon because I have friends who go, I go to Wolves to watch entertaining speedway.

Hey, I don't deny it, it's crap. It pees us off aswell, trust me. :blink:

What I don't understand is why?

Edit...This is the PB thread. Sorry for helping hijack it. What I will say, is I love the PB track, it's freezing on the back straight though, even in the summer :D

Edited by Jacques

Has anyone seen these figures?

Ryan Sullivan on £1495 per point for Torun and a signing on fee of £50000 for 2013.

http://www.espeedway...a,58014,12.html

Don't think the likes of Belle Vue can afford him. :lol:

Makes you wonder what Matt Ford has to pay Chris Holder and Darcy Ward as they are on something similar albeit slightly lower.

Edited by RobStefenson

Hey, I don't deny it, it's crap. It pees us off aswell, trust me. :blink:

What I don't understand is why?

No, nor do I as when it's well prepared Brandon is very good. I don't think it's been consistently good since Lance Sealey (was that his name - something like that) was doing it.

Has anyone seen these figures?

Ryan Sullivan on £1495 per point for Torun and a signing on fee of £50000 for 2013.

http://www.espeedway...a,58014,12.html

Don't think the likes of Belle Vue can afford him. :lol:

Makes you wonder what Matt Ford has to pay Chris Holder and Darcy Ward as they are on something similar albeit slightly lower.

Not that its relevant to this thread but to answer the question, i think you'll find that both Holder and Ward are on more than that in Poland!!

Edited by Skidder

No, nor do I as when it's well prepared Brandon is very good. I don't think it's been consistently good since Lance Sealey (was that his name - something like that) was doing it.

Honestly, I have no idea who is preparing it now or who it was before...

We've gone through a few the last few years I think. Many a track curator has come and gone, but Peter York lives on... :D

• Like 1

Not that its relevant to this thread but to answer the question, i think you'll find that both Holder and Ward are on more than that in Poland!!

Not according to that article, Holder has a slightly higher signing on fee but Sullivan's £ per points is higher.

which is ??? :rolleyes:

1. Hans Andersen - 8.18 (Bjerre on loan to Belle Vue)

2. Arthur Mrockza - 5.85

3. Ryan Fisher - 6.02

4. Krzystof Buczkowski - 6.55

5. Linus Sundstrom - 7.87

6. Jason Bunyan - 3.00

7. Patrick Hougaard - 4.98

Edited by RobStefenson

I am hearing some interesting information, Fisher had agreed a deal with the Panthers but the Bees have now revoked that deal.

This could open the door for the World U21 Champion, Vojens SGP winner and the winner of many heats for the Panthers coming in at the 11th hour and rescuing the Panthers yet again.

Edited by RobStefenson

I am hearing some interesting information, Fisher had agreed a deal with the Panthers but the Bees have now revoked that deal.

This could open the door for the World U21 Champion, Vojens SGP winner and the winner of many heats for the Panthers coming in at the 11th hour and rescuing the Panthers yet again.

Next year you could end up 5th rather than 6th with all the rescuing he did.

1. Hans Andersen - 8.18 (Bjerre on loan to Belle Vue)

2. Arthur Mrockza - 5.85

3. Ryan Fisher - 6.02

4. Krzystof Buczkowski - 6.55

5. Linus Sundstrom - 7.87

6. Jason Bunyan - 3.00

7. Patrick Hougaard - 4.98

Is at Belle Vue