Its the Posh boys after a dodgy middle and end to the season :rofl:

or Rick and Trevor's Dirty Dozen!!

Edited by Skidder

Its the Posh boys after a dodgy start to the season :lol:

Posh?

Its the Posh boys after a dodgy middle and end to the season :rofl:

or Rick and Trevor's Dirty Dozen!!

Posh?

Just fyi: "The Posh" is PUFC and only PUFC. It's not a nickname for all things related to Peterborough per-se.

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 1

Posh?

Posh?

Just fyi: "The Posh" is PUFC and only PUFC. It's not a nickname for all things related to Peterborough per-se.

Don't spoil it for them, that's the best joke that they could come up with. They're actually still unhappy about having to sit out the photoshoot!

I am wondering what the Panthers fans would like to see in 2013?

I would love to see Kenneth back as on an average of 8.18,

As for Michael, Sadly I suspect he will be in the Grand Prix series and his commitments in Denmark,Poland and Sweden are neccesities due to finances and the fact that he is Danish so I can't see him making a return sadly.

With the influence of Jan Staechmann, I am hoping we can convince Mikkel B Jensen to join the Panthers and he would be a major coup.

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Craig Cook

3. Krzystof Buckowzski

4. Ryan Fisher

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Richard Lawson

7. Mikkel B Jensen

Firstly, you may have to rethink the averages as its very likely that the 28 match rolling average will be altered, so riders starting averages for next year may well be quite different.

MJJ may well qualify for the GP Series and even if he doesnt, he is thought to be pretty high up the list of possible wild cards behind Jarek Hampel and Darcy Ward ..... Martin Vaculik and Tai Woffinden may be ahead of him too, so his best chance is to qualify rather than rely on the nominations. If he doesn't get in the GP's he may well ride here again.

Mikkel B Jensen has already stated somewhere that he wont be looking at England next season and if you want to include Fisher, you have to find another doubling up rider.

If he doesn't get in the SGP's then he will be doing the Elite next year as he also won't have any U21 commitments.

Which 20 year old is only going to ride in Poland,Sweden and Denmark?

If he wants to ride in the UK, Him and Linus are the first 2 in my team sheet and put in THJ into the side then we have 3 of the brightest talents in the Speedway World and If you add Craig Cook into the line-up then we will have 3 of the brightest talents in the world and Craig Cook.

Which under 21's are only going to ride Poland, Sweden and Denmark ?

Patryk Dudek .... Prez Pawlicki ,,,, Alek Loktaev .... Mikkel B Jensen .... Bartosz Zmarzlik ..... to name just a few

3 + 1 = ? :blink:

From a distance I would say Peterborough will want to build their team around Sundstrom and MJJ if possible and would be looking at a NEW top rider ...... Maybe Neils K Iversen ? ...... maybe they are hoping the Holder/Ward and Woffinden/Lindgren partnerships are due to be broken up

As for Kenneth Bjerre ? ..... he looks to have lost his way a bit and an 8+ average may not be a bargain

amazed !!! why on earth would panthers want M J J back ??? as for bjerre he had just about turned his form around for panthers he and linus should be 1st on next years team sheet

• Like 1

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Patrick Hougaard

3. Tomas H Jonasson

4. Michael Jepsen Jensen

5. Linus Sundstrom

6. Mikkel B Jensen

7. Kacper Gomolski

That's my team but If Rick wants to spend over his budget, Swap Bjerre for Emil.

Edited by THJRacing

amazed !!! why on earth would panthers want M J J back ??? as for bjerre he had just about turned his form around for panthers he and linus should be 1st on next years team sheet

One of the biggest talents in the speedway world?

Beat Darcy Ward and Chris Holder both in the world cup final including a sublime defensive ride in 19 where his bike didn't have much power.

One of the biggest talents in the speedway world?

Beat Darcy Ward and Chris Holder both in the world cup final including a sublime defensive ride in 19 where his bike didn't have much power.

your having a dizzy female moment again :rolleyes: i really couldn't give a monkeys twit what the hell he does on foriegn soil it's what he does for panthers that i and many other panthers fans worry about , he's a peataker and the sooner there not riding in england the better
  • Like 1

I have to disagree, A GSA of 6.67 in his first season in the UK is pretty good, If im not mistaken Darcy Ward averaged the same and that was at Number 2.

He has done some fantastic things, His performance on Good Friday against the Scum from Norfolk, His ride against Doyley and Hans where he made schoolboys out of them.

the Scum from Norfolk !! Think that needs an apology dont you ?

the Scum from Norfolk !! Think that needs an apology dont you ?

After they tried to put my club out of business, I am refraining from using a word more aggressive than "scum".

Back to the thread, Who wants to see Kacper Gomolski back at the Showground.

thj racing wake up. mjj does not give a monkeys about pboro. he is a world class rider on his stage like at the world cup and no doubt in the gp. he doesnt care about england and if you want a rider like that in your team then you are a bigger idiot then we already think. Your team should be built around Bjerre and Sundstrom and Buck (not andy who rode for eastie but the pole)

thj racing wake up. mjj does not give a monkeys about pboro. he is a world class rider on his stage like at the world cup and no doubt in the gp. he doesnt care about england and if you want a rider like that in your team then you are a bigger idiot then we already think. Your team should be built around Bjerre and Sundstrom and Buck (not andy who rode for eastie but the pole)

Disagree, Michael always seems approachable and seems a very nice and genuine guy, I once wanted my a photo signed and he obliged with a smile :)

I do agree he is world class but he isn't consistent yet, He will be back at the Showground next season If he wants to.

Edited by THJRacing

he may be nice guy but he will not ride in england next year simple really

he may be nice guy but he will not ride in england next year simple really

He might not but that's not down to caring about Peterborough, It's down to the amount of fixtures in the UK.