British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Stoke V Buxton

after there performance in the fours buxton must be in with a chance of beating stoke tomorrow is reade still out if he is i fancy buxton to get a winn come on you hitmen

after there performance in the fours buxton must be in with a chance of beating stoke tomorrow is reade still out if he is i fancy buxton to get a winn come on you hitmen

i believe ben reade is having a ride tonight so will most likely be back and luke is not riding for buxton cause he chopped end off his finger, we already got r/r for branflake so its a 3 pointer

i believe ben reade is having a ride tonight so will most likely be back and luke is not riding for buxton cause he chopped end off his finger, we already got r/r for branflake so its a 3 pointer

Thought if you were missing 2 you had a guest for 1 and r/r for the other?

Either way, can't see Buxton taking anything from this meeting. Stoke to win by about 10

Thought if you were missing 2 you had a guest for 1 and r/r for the other?

Either way, can't see Buxton taking anything from this meeting. Stoke to win by about 10

Not in the NL guest for no1 only

and the loomer road track was well prepared tonight

It looked better from the stands!

What a good advert for the NL that was. Good track, 2 teams going for it, some good racing and the point was up for grabs until the last bend! That heat 15 was worth the admission money alone!

Glad we got the points, there were times when I was worried. For Stoke, Birks was fantastic, Atkin and Reade were solid in the middle order, Cockle needs more track time, but for me, Liam Carr was the difference. Got better as the meeting went on and looked very good. Always willing to battle and rode hard for his points.

For Buxton, Wright was very very good (Only being beaten by Birks), Felton rolled back the years with a couple of heat wins ;) , but they seemed to lack support. No-one else gained a heat win, and they really miss Branford.

Hope Michael Neale is ok after his heat 14 spill, and Ben Reade and Ryan Blacklock were both very lucky to walk away after their clash in 14!

good performance by buxton at stoke last night they would have won i think had luke preist rode but i was told he as chopped a finger off he as some accidents that lad i would say young Michele Neal looks a much improved rider and he rode well just glad to see the lad get up from his crash in heat fourteen good show from wrighty sure he should have got the result in heat fifteen

What Buxton need to do if Priest is out for a while is keep the team as it was last night,

find a number 1 with a higher average than Wright, sign him, even look for someone that has retired in the last few years.

That way you can use a guest every meeting.

Junior