British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
villiers210

Joe Haines Signs For Dudley

Not even amusing. Everyone knows that will not be the case. I have said many times that the National League has lost its way and Dudley are part of the reason for that.

Not sure if you can blame Dudley,but it for sure has lost it way,and i fear will lose clubs over the winter because of it

King's Lynn have made noises that they will not be running NL next season.

Chris Harris couldn't fit all our remaining fixtures in do we thought, we'd give Joe a chance. Lol. We can't help it that riders actually want to ride for us regardless of the league, we have the crowds to compete any level (just no stadium). I think only Mildenhall came close in the NL. Were too big for the NL, its simply not enough to compete we want to win, and if that don't sit well with fans from other teams then so be it. I find the finger pointing at Dudley more amusing everytime I read a coment on here. U insult us, knock our riders, our fans, our management, but it don't change anything. Cuz we are top of the league

• Like 1

Not even amusing. Everyone knows that will not be the case. I have said many times that the National League has lost its way and Dudley are part of the reason for that.

Of course they are. Just like they are the reason for the current banking crisis. Somebody please tell me what the difference is between what Dudley have done and what Stoke did with bringing Lambert back to NL, or for that matter what Rye House did with bringing Garrity back.

No rules has been broke end of, regardless to opposition, they are doing everything by the books! I'm sure if they broke the rules the bspa would soon be on there backs! Get on with it people, none of us riders moan that they have signed haines, we just turn up and ride... Now for goodness sakes get on with it and support your teams!

Surely this league must get back to being a developement league. If clubs like Dudley want a team of Premier standard why don't they apply to be part of PL. ?

Surely this league must get back to being a developement league. If clubs like Dudley want a team of Premier standard why don't they apply to be part of PL. ?

because there aren't enough available dates at Monmore..we only wish there were

because there aren't enough available dates at Monmore..we only wish there were

Is that due to a planning issue? If so couldn't they apply for an alteration?

Of course they are. Just like they are the reason for the current banking crisis. Somebody please tell me what the difference is between what Dudley have done and what Stoke did with bringing Lambert back to NL, or for that matter what Rye House did with bringing Garrity back.

I think your fellow fan jamesbabe1 has summed it all up really! I dont disagree with the signing but everyone knows that he is not riding for £10 a point and 10p a mile as per National League guidelines. If Dudley remain in the National League next year I suspect it will be even smaller than this year.

omg just listen to yourselves just so bitter dudleys season went ** up last year lots of teams have had same this season in all leagues these lads ride every race and it could be there last its sport its fun and i tell you what non of your coffers are moaning when the heathen fans put money on the gate lots of clubs would have folded this season had we not have turned up we love our club we are avid fans but down to earth and not up our own back sides or thugs that have been put on here so many times the rules are played by every team but withing rules my god this should be renamed the we hate dudley forum i tell you what the sooner we are out this league the better and hope it will be soon we get our own track and go up sure prem would like our money then you can all throw you dummys in the dirt over the money lost and find some other panto villain coz me and most other dudley fans are sick to death of all this boring same old record we are dudley love us hate us we dont care rant over bored now time to go back out to playground children !!!!!!! :approve: oh and green is for envy

omg just listen to yourselves just so bitter dudleys season went ** up last year lots of teams have had same this season in all leagues these lads ride every race and it could be there last its sport its fun and i tell you what non of your coffers are moaning when the heathen fans put money on the gate lots of clubs would have folded this season had we not have turned up we love our club we are avid fans but down to earth and not up our own back sides or thugs that have been put on here so many times the rules are played by every team but withing rules my god this should be renamed the we hate dudley forum i tell you what the sooner we are out this league the better and hope it will be soon we get our own track and go up sure prem would like our money then you can all throw you dummys in the dirt over the money lost and find some other panto villain coz me and most other dudley fans are sick to death of all this boring same old record we are dudley love us hate us we dont care rant over bored now time to go back out to playground children !!!!!!! :approve: oh and green is for envy

Not sure if this is a wind up really. If not it says it all really!