British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Plymouth V Berwick... 14th September

At least he'll have ** like you there though, bet that makes him happy having sheep who will be there regardless of what team he puts out.

I resent the implication that I'm a ** I do not recall ever having been a **, having partaken in **ing or even know a **.

John Anderson can stay awake all weekend and employ a team of **s, but he won't find my tenner this week, so your assumption is as wayward as your ** spelling.

Are you Peter Waite?

Did you used to sell the turd burgers that used to be ponied out?

Is that why you're obsessed with spending time running down something that you're pataently not interested in? We get it - you don't have a picture of John Anderson on your bedroom wall.

• Like 3

I resent the implication that I'm a ** I do not recall ever having been a **, having partaken in **ing or even know a **.

John Anderson can stay awake all weekend and employ a team of **s, but he won't find my tenner this week, so your assumption is as wayward as your ** spelling.

Are you Peter Waite?

Did you used to sell the turd burgers that used to be ponied out?

Is that why you're obsessed with spending time running down something that you're pataently not interested in? We get it - you don't have a picture of John Anderson on your bedroom wall.

Apparently his cover is going to be blown very soon Backless.

He's given too much away in his posts :)

• Like 2

and?

Please write in full sentences so that I at least have a chance of understanding you.

Thats enough for you to understand :o

What do you mean?

Pretty ordinary affair,to be honest. Nothing to set the pulses racing.Not up to the normal standard.

Hts 13 and 15 were excellent though.

Didnt get there until the riders were coming out for Ht1,so missed all the shenanigins.

Matt Ford didnt look too amused about the situation when I saw him.(I presume he was there as a BSPA rep?)

Bowden,for the first time actually sounded quite subdued on the mic.Maybe the realisation of his actions have finally sunk home? Wont hold my breath though.

Holder and Kurtz actually put in a decent effort for once.Maybe it was because Chris Holder was in the pits? Shame they couldnt do it all season.

Hopefully just one more meeting with that buffoon Bowden in charge.

Matt Ford didnt look too amused about the situation when I saw him.(I presume he was there as a BSPA rep?)

CVS next to us on the 2nd bend terrace

Pardon my ignorance, but what happened before the meeting that people are referring to?

Gates were locked as fans arrived as the riders were prepared not to ride due to nil payment! Resolved when Bowden said he'd pay some money... Although if you see Nicki Glanz on twitter, then what he is paying is still bouncing!

Gossip is one rider is owed 6K and there are more bouncing cheques than than on a kids birthday party bouncy castle in Prague

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2

Ah right, sounds about right. Hopefully this has all been resolved. I think its disgusting when riders are not paid. should not be allowed to happen

Ah right, sounds about right. Hopefully this has all been resolved. I think its disgusting when riders are not paid. should not be allowed to happen

Thing is, the team captain has to sign before every meeting to say they've been paid the week before.

should have signed a few for berwick sabs.

Thing is, the team captain has to sign before every meeting to say they've been paid the week before.

That does seem a little strange, especially.if one rider is due 6k! He cant have.paid for weeks. But I assume that if they refuse to ride they wont get. paid what they are due. Did Mike Bowden address the fans?

• Like 1