British Speedway Forum

Nick looks like having a straight choice between Swindon or Poole by the sound of things.

When he's had the best (Swindon) why would he settle for sloppy seconds (Poole) ? :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

When he's had the best (Swindon) why would he settle for sloppy seconds (Poole) ? :wink:

Possibly because he wants to win more medals and statistics show he'll be retired before the Robins win again :-)

• Like 1

Do you mean THE 2012 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS Steve?.

• Like 2

Guess it depends who buys him?

Or not - now that a precedence has been set! :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Nick looks like having a straight choice between Swindon or Poole by the sound of things.

My trusted sources tell me hes 99% certain to be at Swindon and Somerset in 2013.

Possibly because he wants to win more medals and statistics show he'll be retired before the Robins win again :-)

I doubt he is interested in runners up medals. He seems more progressive than that :P

• Like 2

My trusted sources tell me hes 99% certain to be at Swindon and Somerset in 2013.

Surely that would mean no Jason then as can't see us having d/u from the same Premier League team.

I doubt he is interested in runners up medals. He seems more progressive than that :P

I've heard he's a bit of a bottler and with Pooles recent plsy-off record they probably don't want any more of them!

There may be another PL option rather than Somerset for Nick !!!

Edited by A ORLOV

Possibly not, providing he gets the rides and experience he wants, or if the rules allow he may want all three.

Edited by A ORLOV

Will Nick want to double up? He has signed a deal on Poland.

Well he is a young Brit after all!!!! :wink:

• Like 2