British Speedway Forum

I'm expecting Nick to join Poole as a full assett & if that's the case then good luck to the lad as no doubt he'll be riding with Darcy & Chris in Poland so makes sense to sign for Poole.

I guess also a big thing would be if Swindon want him as an assett or on loan compared to Poole.

Adrian chose Poole on the advice of the Poole mafia & looked what happened so lets hope Nick thinks his decision cafefully.

• Like 1

Is it a good idea for Poole to want Darcy and Nick in the same team :unsure:

• Like 2

Is it a good idea for Poole to want Darcy and Nick in the same team :unsure:

I expect it will be Chris & Nick with Darcy waiting in the wings.

If the points limit is 42.5 I'd like to see the following side if possible:

Hans

Batch

Pk

Morris-steady

Zengi

Musielak

Mikkel B

I think that comes in just under 42.5!

A reliable one.

Everyone on here seems to have a reliable source!

Edited by hyabb17

I expect it will be Chris & Nick with Darcy waiting in the wings.

I don't think he's referring to on the track.

I don't think he's referring to on the track.

Well, would make a good partnership at 1+2, will know eachothers moves I guess......

sounds like Rory would love to come to Blunsdon..... the plot thickens.

I thought it strange that there was quite an article in the Adver today confirming that Rory has not been contacted by the Robins management...

I thought it strange that there was quite an article in the Adver today confirming that Rory has not been contacted by the Robins management...

I thought the same Blue. Never seen an interview in a local paper with a rider who has no previous links to a club saying he hasn't been contacted by that club! Sounds like a bit of a come and get me plea I think. I would take him as a second heat leader on 7.3 or whatever it is. He could average 9 at home no problems.

• Like 1

I thought the same Blue. Never seen an interview in a local paper with a rider who has no previous links to a club saying he hasn't been contacted by that club! Sounds like a bit of a come and get me plea I think. I would take him as a second heat leader on 7.3 or whatever it is. He could average 9 at home no problems.

Although - from reading the article - not if Batch is in the side!!!!

Another article in the Adver today about Swindon interested in Tobiasz Musielak as a possible option for 2013, but will have to see what the AGM decides on foreign riders av.

There is also an article about Peter Kildemand wanting to come back.

Edited by A ORLOV

Love these warriors that hear stuff and decide to type it onto a public forum...talk about attention seekers...even though it may be correct why try to look the part thinking your getting one on everyone else...kks anyone....

Love these warriors that hear stuff and decide to type it onto a public forum...talk about attention seekers...even though it may be correct why try to look the part thinking your getting one on everyone else...kks anyone....

Good post Hagon, any chance you can change the size of your characters, it saves me reaching for a magnifying glass, thanks.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

I'm expecting Nick to join Poole as a full assett & if that's the case then good luck to the lad as no doubt he'll be riding with Darcy & Chris in Poland so makes sense to sign for Poole.

I guess also a big thing would be if Swindon want him as an assett or on loan compared to Poole.

Adrian chose Poole on the advice of the Poole mafia & looked what happened so lets hope Nick thinks his decision cafefully.

Plus there is nothing to stop Poole buying Nick`s contract and Nick decide to ride for Swindon still.

Precedent already set by the AM farce.

• Like 2