British Speedway Forum

Whoever Nick Rides for (hopefully the Robins) are good odds to win title, going on his last three seasons. :t:

What I am being told he won't be back at Swindon.

Yes, we've all heard of people with little voices in their head! :drink::drink::drink:

Yes, we've all heard of people with little voices in their head! :drink::drink::drink:

It used to happen in the pubs run by Rosco and Malc, the same individuals who were in the know ( ha ha ) each off season, spouting team signings, even though they had been wrong time and time again.

• Like 2

Good post Hagon, any chance you can change the size of your characters, it saves me reaching for a magnifying glass, thanks.

Sorry any better?........ :rofl:

• Like 2

Morris would be a great signing for Poole if there is any truth in his moving the young chap can sure ride.

could be a change in the heatleader positions next season...

Rory Schlein - 7.33

Chris Harris - 7.91

Peter Kildemand - 6.98

Nick Morris - 5.78 double up

Simon Stead - 5.75 double up

Nicolai Klindt - 5.68

Tobiasz Musielak- 4.00

not a bad line up to be fair.

I cannot see Hans being back unfortunately, and if Rory signs, Troy wont be back either.... both out of our hands anyway as Peterborough assets.

thoughts!!

Rory Schlein - 7.33

Chris Harris - 7.91

Peter Kildemand - 6.98

Nicolai Klindt - 5.68

Tobiasz Musielak- 4.00

I cannot see Hans being back unfortunately, and if Rory signs, Troy wont be back either.... both out of our hands anyway as Peterborough assets.

thoughts!!

Interesting to see someone throw Klindt into the equation...if Stead/Morris allowed to still DL/up AND the limit is 42.5 then are we relying on finding suitable DL/up partners for those two or do we revert to another plan and sign a Zengota and someone else just under 5?...reckon Rosco/Patch have quite a lot of permutations but expect some kind of spanner to be throw in at the AGM to nobble us! ;)

Rather like 2012 that kind of line up has a fair amount of room for increasing averages and hopefully performance...

Interesting to see someone throw Klindt into the equation...if Stead/Morris allowed to still DL/up AND the limit is 42.5 then are we relying on finding suitable DL/up partners for those two or do we revert to another plan and sign a Zengota and someone else just under 5?...reckon Rosco/Patch have quite a lot of permutations but expect some kind of spanner to be throw in at the AGM to nobble us! ;)

Rather like 2012 that kind of line up has a fair amount of room for increasing averages and hopefully performance...

just what i thought....

I think Zengota is a much better option than Klindt. He has plenty of improvement in him if given the opportunity.

Although the line up is solid and I like the make up of it, I would still be concerned if Bomber was number 1.

• Like 1

I Think Zengi is worth a try if he's fully over his Injury, also should be busting a gut to get MBJ. :t:

Edited by noggin
  • Like 1

Interesting to see someone throw Klindt into the equation..

Seems to have fallen out of favour with some Wolves supporters , particularly Bwitcher who defended him to the hilt at one time.

Rory Schlein - 7.33

Chris Harris - 7.91

Peter Kildemand - 6.98

Nicolai Klindt - 5.68

Tobiasz Musielak- 4.00

thoughts!!

That's a pretty decent line up Dumpers. The riding order would be a difficult one though. You couldn't pair Harris with Stead because we would be on a 1-5 before the first bend in most races. You couldn't pair PK with Steady as they get in each others way. It would have to be:

1. Harris

2. Morris

3. Schlein

4. Stead

5. Kildermand

6. Klindt

7. Musielak

I personally would be happy with Klindt in the side. He has Blunsdon worked out and is decent on most away tracks.

That side has potential for every rider to put a point on their average next season.