British Speedway Forum

Don't think so. The top 20 are all those above 7 points - unless someone chooses not to race in 2013!!!!!

Anyway, its not their choice with 2 of them!! :wink:

Don't think so. The top 20 are all those above 7 points - unless someone chooses not to race in 2013!!!!!

What's the significance of the Top 20?

If the Robins are to go with the core of the 2012 side, it does now look like they will need to lose either Hans or Batch. Such a shame once again to break up a winning....a championship winning side.

Still, perhaps time to bring in Gregorz Zengota in a Swindon team that could look like this:

1. Hans Andersen

2. Nick Morris

3. Jason Doyle

4. Gregorz Zenota

5. Peter Kildermand

6. Simon Stead

7. Nicolai Klindt

Christ what's happened in the last few weeks?!?? It might be over limit but cut him some slack he is still trying to get the hang of this team building nonsense!! Not bad roundabout me old pal not at all bad!

That's a shame then Gary but if Nick/Simon were to share a d/u slot it could allow the young Polish lad to come in & get a bit closer.

I don't envy you & Rosco coming up with the 2013 line up but am confident you'll do us proud.

In trying to make sense of the d/u we only have one rider per position so we can only have three riders that ride in both leagues and then use a PL guest in the event of one of them not being available.

Odin, 10 clubs 2 each = 20 riders, but this top 20 riders share out is not on the BSPA website, so not sure of the rules relating to it.

Edited by A ORLOV

Hans

Morris (DU)

Zengota

Klindt

Kildemand

Stead (DU)

Musli

I got lots of time for Alden but as DU don't share a spot anymore useless to us.

In trying to make sense of the d/u we only have one rider per position so we can only have three riders that ride in both leagues and then use a PL guest in the event of one of them not being available.

Odin, 10 clubs 2 each = 20 riders, but this top 20 riders share out is not on the BSPA website.

Cheers Orlov

Hans

Morris (DU)

Zengota

Klindt

Kildemand

Stead (DU)

Musli

I got lots of time for Alden but as DU don't share a spot anymore useless to us.

Cheers Orlov

Still don't get this new one rider per position bit?.

Still don't get this new one rider per position bit?.

I took it to be you can have up to 3 DU riders in your team but they don't share spots any more and should one be I available it's PL guest to cover but that's only my interpretation.

I took it to be you can have up to 3 DU riders in your team but they don't share spots any more and should one be I available it's PL guest to cover but that's only my interpretation.

I would then assume it's a Premier league guest up to their average & not the stupid rules that they usually act on.

I would then assume it's a Premier league guest up to their average & not the stupid rules that they usually act on.

You'd hope so.

If my interpretation is correct good rule in my view, more meetings for those willing to DU and more consistency to teams. Always felt for those who signed to DU but were obviously the weaker of a pair and only there for a rainy day.

• Like 1

Hans

Morris (DU)

Zengota

Klindt

Kildemand

Stead (DU)

Musli

You could have Seb as D/U in place of Klindt, which would be 37.08 for first 6 listed leaving 5.42 for last rider

Edited by A ORLOV

You could have Seb as D/U in place of Klindt

Expecting him to do Sweden on a Thursday PM.

Hans

Nick

Pk

Steady

Zengota

MBJ

Klindt

Edited by noggin

Noggin I like Klindt and feel like his average has plenty of scope for improvement in his second year here, but with the surplus in the average I think I'd prefer to see us use an asset in Magic. I also think we'll see Musielak instead of MBJ and a bit more strength at the top end, so I hope our team will be:

Hans

Morris

Stead

Killer

Batch

Dakota/Masters

Musielak

We may be vulnerable to the really big hitting no1's with that team, but it retains the spine of the title winning team and gives us strength in depth again if the Pole is as good as advertised. My heart says this team, my head says we should try to find room for Magic and Zengi

It seems some would like Hans, Peter and Nick others Troy, Peter and Nick. We have good riders in Simon and Jason possibly being available and then Zengi and Nicolai may be an option, but that is four riders to fit in to three places. Lastly a 3 or 4 point number 7.

A few choices will have to wait until the management see who is able, or wants, to ride for Swindon and who wants to ride in the PL as well as EL.

Peterborough may want Hans or Troy, Poole may want Jason or even buy Nick from Glasgow. Zengi may not want to ride in the uk.

Sorting out a team under 42.5 and with the potential of that we had this year must be difficult if you have to wait for decisions from other clubs.

• Like 1

I imagine his parent club Wolves will feel the same way.

If Wolves sign Lindgren and Woffinden then it's mathematically impossible to fit Klindt in at reserve (so they may a well let us have him)