British Speedway Forum

PK Hans & harris will do me, throw in Steady & Nick = 34.6 with plenty of scope for the last 2 places. possibly Dak & a 4 pointer?

Pk will be in the top twenty when they take out riders not riding in the Elite next season

Pk will be in the top twenty when they take out riders not riding in the Elite next season

No he won't - it's the top 20 as it is. It won't extend as riders drop out, the reasoning being that not every Club will want to use 2 out of the top 20.

Reading the Adver, looks like Swindon would like to keep Hans & Batch as well. With Boro already having signed Sundstrom and with Bjerre/Harris likely to be their other one it could mean Swindon are able to track the same top 3 that they ended last season with.

Here's hoping.

Edited by Reliant Robin
  • Like 2

Where has Rosco said about this big announcement Thursday?

On his facebook ..

Well done Swindon on sealing the deal on Kildermand great signing great rider with bags of potential.

You can't Just change the goalposts, If you remove riders who may not! ride you're down to the 6pointers, Just build your team to 42.5 and If that means you have less to play with at reserve so be it, why keep over complicating a simple sport.

• Like 1

Great signing for 2013 of Peter, although it was expected. Will be an interesting meeting tonight and announcement tomorrow.

Gollob? Morris on a full transfer or maybe Doyle?

Doyle hopefully POP we need to sell him now he likes Swindon.

You can't Just change the goalposts, If you remove riders who may not! ride you're down to the 6pointers, Just build your team to 42.5 and If that means you have less to play with at reserve so be it, why keep over complicating a simple sport.

that means Schlen will not be in top twenty then

Precedent or no precedent, I just can't imagine the whiter than white messers Patchett and Rosco stooping so low, but even if the mask has slipped, after crying so many tears on the moral high ground just a few short months ago, I just can't see wonderful people of Swindon allowing such an act of treachery.

Covering all the bases then.

I think you'll find those tears were for winning the title :P

Kildemand a great start to the EL Champions defence. I am confident, seeing how quick he was and how he liked to attack the track (and at times the air fence) that there is plenty more improvement to come.

Gollob? Morris on a full transfer or maybe Doyle?

I'll settle for Nick & Jason but expect it to be Hans, Troy or Bomber as full assetts.

What with a league title & all these rumours it's fun to be a Robins fan.

The problem is, where are the goalposts defined? Without a definitive list of the "top 20" riders it is easy to say that someone is out and someone else is in.