British Speedway Forum

I would obviously like to add to the sentiments above. It is a pleasure to see a rider actually care who he is riding for. He may 'kiss the badge' but at least it is done with sincerity not like the namby pamby foot ball brigade.

Thanks for the memories Simon.

The last bend win over Eastbourne's pole in heat 15 at Blunsdon to grab all 3 points for the Robins a few years back being one of your most brilliant moves, and the team riding with the great Leigh Adams when you were at your 'pomp' in 2010.

A genuine guy who will be missed.

• Like 2

Only if Sundstrom is released, he's already signed but finds himself in the 'top 20'.

Which always begs the question with these thicko promoters, why do they continue to sign riders before the AGM

Remember Simon was very nearly not back at all for this season so its hardly a massive surprise.

That being said he loved the Club and the team as if he was born in the town and we'll miss that.

He may have been born on Yorkshire but its more than fair to call Steady a Swindonian.

He can leave with his head held high after helping us to that Trophy.

Good luck, Steady.

Based on the 'here and now', what about the below side:

1. Andersen

2. Klindt

3. Janowski

4. Morris

5. Kildermand

6. Zengota

7. Musielak

What average is Steady on?

According to SCB 5.7. So yes, he could come back to Coventry.. ;)

• Like 1

To be exact Simons end of year average is 5.75.

Based on the 'here and now', what about the below side:

1. Andersen

2. Klindt

3. Janowski

4. Morris

5. Kildermand

6. Zengota

7. Musielak

3 Poles??? Hellfire no!

• Like 2

I did wonder if this was to be Steads last season with the Robins, I would like to wish him all the best in wherever he decides to go.

3 Poles??? Hellfire no!

I recognise the possible issue with the Poles, but Maciej and Greg seem to be the more reliable versions....failing using them, Bomber or Schlein to replace Maciej and someone like Dakota North to replace Greg. Just fits...

Blame SCB :D

I do, for lots :D

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Sad to see Simon leave the club, however his efforts in the final 3 meetings will go down in Robins Folklore, think he'll be at Belle vue & Sheffield which commuting wise is ideal for him, best wishes for the future. :t:

• Like 1

Looks like Batch not too happy with someone according to twitter - I ain't repeating it! Maybe he's been told he's on his way too?