British Speedway Forum

Anyone ?

Thats funny I read it as My chopsticks are broken how am i supposed to eat my noodle soup with my best suit at the dry cleaners.
  • Like 1

Doyley has signed his Danish contract for 2013, so won't be riding for any Wednesday track in UK - including (or especially) Poole!!

• Like 2

Doyley has signed his Danish contract for 2013, so won't be riding for any Wednesday track in UK - including (or especially) Poole!!

Phew!!

• Like 1

So Jason not d/u with Poole, will he return to Somerset and would we have the same arrangement as last year. The question is will Nick d/u and who with as if it were to also to be Somerset it would be unlikely we would have both in the team. Not impossible but a bit of a gamble for friday night EL meetings.

Edited by A ORLOV

dont think poole ever want him back, bloke gets injured getting out of bed :D let alone riding a bike.

• Like 2

If any Swindon fans are bored at work, Here are some good videos.

Eastbourne vs Swindon - Pedersen vs Adams

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0TW3xSqBrNQ (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_O4inNmcauQ (Part 2)

Swindon vs Coventry

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Z0LzMoGEAhc

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing
  • Like 1

dont think poole ever want him back, bloke gets injured getting out of bed :D let alone riding a bike.

Classic comment how true you are he is a liability imo.

If the contribution that Jason made to Swindon's League winning campaign was him being a liability then I wish there were more liability riders out there! I'd have a team of liabilities like the bloke.
  • Like 2

I'm sure JD is gutted about your opinion of him - still, at least he can cry himself to sleep holding his League winners medal.....

• Like 4

You been on the beer The Know?

In todays Adver, Troy refusing to consider a return to Peterborough. Wants to remain a Robin. :t:

read it properly he doesn't say that :rolleyes:

I see two of my 'favourite' posters saying such 'eloquent' and typically thought out bile about Jason Doyle....he and Kildemand were the integral part for our surge into the playoffs but just because he doesnt wish to return to Poole one or two in particular cannot refrain from slagging him off...as for being a 'liability' he admits his shoulder was a problem before the op....oh hang on of course his broken jaw was a careless injury...could have sworn he carried on riding....oh and yes silly bloke for breaking his neck wrecking his chances of playoff finals...liability my a**e you attention seeking *******eejits

• Like 3