British Speedway Forum

KENNETT to be announced at Swindon.

Where's that from SGP?

• Like 1

Andy Warren (adver reporter) has tweeted more good news for the robins tomrw. Guessing that'll be Kennett signed.

Andy Warren (adver reporter) has tweeted more good news for the robins tomrw. Guessing that'll be Kennett signed.

When has ever good news and Kennett gone together ?

• Like 5

I guess i will be in the minority on here, but i would welcome Kennett's signing if true. I remember him guesting for the Robins in 2007 as a teenager. He tried his heart out and scored a few points as well as falling a few times. The great Leigh Adams nursed him around for a victory i recall. Since then Eddie's career has stalled somewhat, and has been tainted with his 'escopades' in 2010.

Last year was a disappointment and he received plenty of stick on here from Bee's fans. However, i believe he needs to be under Rosco's wing and to be in an environment where he can thrive again. Eddie can ride Blunsdon really well, and the time is right for him to move to new club.

I see him as a good number 4 in the engine room of the side. He has the potential i reckon, to become a 7 point rider again.

• Like 2

KENNETT to be announced at Swindon.

Oh good thats the best bit of news I`ve heard ( if true )

Do agree with ER though on his thoughts...makes a change!...only joking ....he can fly round the Abbey and like PK gets a bit closefor comfort on that pits bend...all supposition i guess til we declare the side

And it keeps us strong for our trips to Brandon if Hans and Batch are retained also.... ;)

Btw it wont be news on EK tomorrow.....

Average last year dropped from 7.84 to 6.25.

Kennett did not do too well at Brandon last year, Simon beat him on both occasions when Swindon rode there.

If it is Kennett I hope Rosco knows something and he ups his performance.

Would still prefer Zengi at 5.57 or Magic at 6.13.

Edited by A ORLOV

Whether its Eddie announced tomorrow or not he must be coming as Magic is on his way to Poole for definate.

Oh hang on it might be big Pawlicki.

Announced tonight at Somerset Nick Morris has his d/u position with the Rebels. They also have Jason Doyle back. I wonder !

Announced tonight at Somerset Nick Morris has his d/u position with the Rebels. They also have Jason Doyle back. I wonder !

Can't see Jason being back unfortunately.