British Speedway Forum

Seb Alden tonight scored 3,3,3,3,3 and Robin Aspegren 3,1,2+1,3. Both should be considered for 2013.

Sadly Aspegren, who I liked, and Alden, now a much more mature rider are both likely to race in the Swedish Allsvenskan League on Thursdays.

I;d say Peter Kildemand, Jason Doyle and Hans Andersen should top the list, Nick Morris a yes and if possible Batch

• Like 1

Sadly Aspegren, who I liked, and Alden, now a much more mature rider are both likely to race in the Swedish Allsvenskan League on Thursdays.

I;d say Peter Kildemand, Jason Doyle and Hans Andersen should top the list, Nick Morris a yes and if possible Batch

If Swindon kept the five you mention, and the points limit is around 41/42 we would have very few points to play with at reserve. Sadly, i reckon we need to stick with either Hans or Batch, not both.

On a slightly more positive note though, it doesn't look like we will need to completely dessimate the whole team, as per the 2007 side or to a lesser extent, the 2010 team.

Seems like most on here would prefer coninuity as a team as well. Looks like there has been positive vibes for next season from PK, the Kid, Batch, Doyley and Steady.

Robin and Seb could be used fpr away matches when not on a thursday, or at home when monday is used, if they want and are able to be a d/u rider. Because of their racing in Sweden it is a problem to have them in the main team and d/u is the next best option..

My thoughts exactly Buzz. The management are missing a trick if they don't put something on at the Abbey. There would be a full house i am sure. A 4 Team Tournament featuring ex Robins riders, or what about a 13 heat 'old style' challenge match using the six point tactical ride. What about putting the meeting on a Saturday night too? Revisiting the seventies?

Talking about the seventies, What about putting bog roll in the back straight toilets too?

Zengi is a good shout thecoombdog. Electric from the tapes, and has Blunsdon pretty much sewn up. Has ridden all of the Elite track too. What's your team for 2013 then buddy?

Obviously its hard to say without knowing the exact rules but certs for me would be one of Batch or Hans, Killer, Morris and Zengi. I agree with Orion when he says Doyle and Lamps might have put their averages up a little too high to return. I would also like to see Alden back if his average lets him start at reserve. This year has showed that strength in depth wins titles and always having a good reserve is the key so whilst I would love to see Hans, Batch and Killer back I think it would leave us too weak at 6 and 7.

Maybe we should do a Poole and bring Pavlic back at reserve for 10 meetings, let him get an 8 point plus average and then bring back Zagar!

• Like 2

Obviously its hard to say without knowing the exact rules but certs for me would be one of Batch or Hans, Killer, Morris and Zengi. I agree with Orion when he says Doyle and Lamps might have put their averages up a little too high to return. I would also like to see Alden back if his average lets him start at reserve. This year has showed that strength in depth wins titles and always having a good reserve is the key so whilst I would love to see Hans, Batch and Killer back I think it would leave us too weak at 6 and 7.

Maybe we should do a Poole and bring Pavlic back at reserve for 10 meetings, let him get an 8 point plus average and then bring back Zagar!

ooohhh... imagine the posts being put on here if that happened eh!!! :rofl:

ooohhh... imagine the posts being put on here if that happened eh!!! :rofl:

And most of those posts from members who support a team from Dorset.

And most of those posts from members who support a team from Dorset.

I would say we can do what we liked with our asset, It's not like we poached him. :drink:

• Like 1

I would say we can do what we liked with our asset, It's not like we poached him. :drink:

Poached, Scrambled, Fried or Boiled?? He still came out of his shell and chose to ride for Poole!! :D Just think if you'd kept him, you may not have won the EL play-offs?! :wink::shock:

Edited by Skidder

Thats actually a good point....blimey.....Steady's paid 17? over both legs transformed the Robins ...guess AM may have matched that but who knows....and its Simons place he probably would have taken...Poole did us a favour many thanks ;))

Pavlic in all seriousness could become a vital player in keeping the side competetive especially if we have to lose a heatleader or two whether thats in a stopgap position or season long...will have to get to work on his sister...boing boing lol

• Like 1

3 riders I would like to see back would be Kid Morra, Killer, and Doyley. Doyley is a great team man and tough as nails.Possibly Steady as a double upper. Alden has had an excellent season. I will go for Hansi over Batch. And definitely Rosco as manager! No Pavlic for me.

• Like 1

He still came out of his shell and chose to ride for Poole!!

£££££££££££££

• Like 1

£££££££££££££

And show`s he lacks any integrity.

• Like 1