British Speedway Forum

Can't see you signing Crumpie on a 11 something average!!!!

Surely would get a reduced average as been out of British speedway for a while & no longer a GP rider. :D

Can't see you signing Crumpie on a 11 something average!!!!

We have 16.32 available. It depends on the average of the other list of riders, Crump may be below 11.

Surely would get a reduced average as been out of British speedway for a while & no longer a GP rider. :D

I'm sure if Matt wanted him back he would be reassessed at 4.20 :D

Well that has stuffed my alternative hope if Hans and Troy not available. I wish him good luck in whatever he decides to do in the future.

Crumpy has announced his retirement today!

Bloody hell that's a surprise but I think Leigh Adams injury & Lee Richardsons sad death affected Jason so i'd like to wish him well for the future.

Hope one day we'll see another Adams, Richardson & Crump back in Swindon colours though.

Well that has stuffed my alternative hope if Hans and Troy not available. I wish him good luck in whatever he decides to do in the future.

Hans & Troy will be back.

Well, welcome to Swindon Ed Kennett..

On reflection I think this is a good move for both Swindon and Ed, think the latter needed a change of scenery and what better team to go to than the EL Champions.

Hopefully, Hans and Troy will be announced shortly, giving us 4 members of last years's Championship winning team.

Ed should be able to increase his 6.25 average, certainly enough to allow Jason to deputise if necessary - that's potentially 5 of last year's all-conquering EL side. The excellent team morale should remain as a result.

I would like to add that unlike an earlier poster, I was most impressed with Troy last year (once he got going) he was committed, team rode well and made a major contribution in ensuring that those down south finished as also-rans... :D

Good post, and agree team morale is crucial to keeping momentum in 2013

Had a change of heart about the side ..reckon Stead should have been instead of troy letting Alden in at reserve rather than Birks ...Would have put a lot more pressure on Pk but would have still given us a solid top 5 with the best reserve pairing in the league ...still like the side same and it's nothing against Troy but reckon it might have been the way to go .

Had a change of heart about the side ..reckon Stead should have been instead of troy letting Alden in at reserve rather than Birks ...Would have put a lot more pressure on Pk but would have still given us a solid top 5 with the best reserve pairing in the league ...still like the side same and it's nothing against Troy but reckon it might have been the way to go .

Alden is an enigma orion. I am not convinced by him. Yes he did well for us in 5 matches but a whole season as a full timer? Not for me. Gomolski will do the business for us mark my words. Birks will do ok too. As long as he wins the odd heat two, which i am sure he will, our reserves will be fine.

• Like 1

Seb can't ride Thursdays otherwise he'd have been an option.

Was Zengota ever considered for the 2013 season ?