British Speedway Forum

Kings lynn should just announce NKI as signed, just like Poole did with Miedzinski.

Then pay the loan fee.

Likewise Swindon should do the same if Hans/Troy want to make plans for Swindon next season.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2

Kings lynn should just announce NKI as signed, just like Poole did with Miedzinski.

Then pay the loan fee.

Likewise Swindon should do the same if Hans/Troy want to make plans for Swindon next season.

How to win friends and influence people, excellent policy! I'm sure that less regulated UK chequebook speedway would suit Panthers whilst Rick is in charge? It's speedway's variation of Sepp Blatters "Crisis what crisis" but we say "Rules what rules" :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Then pay the loan fee.

...and the fines!!

How to win friends and influence people, excellent policy! I'm sure that less regulated UK chequebook speedway would suit Panthers whilst Rick is in charge? It's speedway's variation of Sepp Blatters "Crisis what crisis" but we say "Rules what rules" :icon_smile_clown:

...and the fines!!

Its just following Poole`s example.

As far as Rick goes he seems happy to hold his assets to ransom whilst he decides who he wants to use.

How to win friends and influence people eh? :icon_smile_clown:

Its just following Poole`s example.

As far as Rick goes he seems happy to hold his assets to ransom whilst he decides who he wants to use.

I'd hardly call it holding to ransom. He's not going to let anyone go until he's sorted his team, what's wrong with that? In any case that's not the issue with Boro is it?

I'd hardly call it holding to ransom. He's not going to let anyone go until he's sorted his team, what's wrong with that? In any case that's not the issue with Boro is it?

I'm guessing that he would want to sell off as many assets as possible should PBoro not run in 2014..

I'm guessing that he would want to sell off as many assets as possible should PBoro not run in 2014..

You could be right, but I think it's because he's peed off with deals done with his assets before he's had a chance to talk to them.

You could be right, but I think it's because he's peed off with deals done with his assets before he's had a chance to talk to them.

If that is actually true then I can understand that he may not be especially happy..

However, if any of his assets do not want to ride for his club, is there really anything that he can do - the precedent was surely nailed last year with AM.

Well from where i am sitting it looks like he is.

NKI wants to go to Kings Lynn, it would appear Batchelor and Andersen want to stay at Swindon, Sundstrom is signed up and Bjerre and Sullivan are also still in the back pocket.

I assumed that Bjerre was nailed on to return (assuming he wants to) so it would appear that Rick is holding everyone up until Bjerre declares himself fit and ready.

Just think it is the wrong way to treat your assets, thats all.

Well from where i am sitting it looks like he is.

NKI wants to go to Kings Lynn, it would appear Batchelor and Andersen want to stay at Swindon, Sundstrom is signed up and Bjerre and Sullivan are also still in the back pocket.

I assumed that Bjerre was nailed on to return (assuming he wants to) so it would appear that Rick is holding everyone up until Bjerre declares himself fit and ready.

Just think it is the wrong way to treat your assets, thats all.

I'm guessing Kenneth Bjerre feels he's going to be fit seeing as he's just sorted out a deal with Leszno!

Good on him. One minute he's getting a slating for naming a poor side and the next he's getting slated for not being bright enough to ride on the promoters merry go round as he proceeds to feather the nest (excuse the pun) of other teams. However he's learning! He's drip feeding the team to the fans and press; he's getting up to speed with the promoters mentality and he's buggering everyone else about because he can. Life's like that at times :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

I'm guessing Kenneth Bjerre feels he's going to be fit seeing as he's just sorted out a deal with Leszno!

Which makes it seem even odder? Either he is in the Panthers plans or he can talk to other clubs.

Or maybe Rick wants to play god with his assets.

Good on him. One minute he's getting a slating for naming a poor side and the next he's getting slated for not being bright enough to ride on the promoters merry go round as he proceeds to feather the nest (excuse the pun) of other teams. However he's learning! He's drip feeding the team to the fans and press; he's getting up to speed with the promoters mentality and he's buggering everyone else about because he can. Life's like that at times :D

I don't know what is the more alarming - Rick for playing games or you for condoning his actions?

The side he declared last year WAS poor - hence why he had to make many changes (outside of injuries). The team you finished with should have seen you safely into the playoffs but it just didn't happen. Your team for next year looks good so far - I just don't think anyone needs to play silly beggars with riders they cannot use - they have families to feed and bills to pay you know! :rolleyes:

You're probably right but whose fault is that...??

You're probably right but whose fault is that...??

Well, and this is a complete shot in the dark, but maybe Kings Lynn? :D

Edited by Pirate Nick