British Speedway Forum

if you ever meet the abbot you will no what am talking about.as for you backles your like a dog with a bone i only put that on the forum about tommy as a joke but people like you just dont no how to give it up hope to meet you next year at berwick ill be on the first bend ill introduce myself to you with a byker teacake lol

And so, here is my invitation to you.

Either PM me with who you are, or, come up to see me at Brough (or any away track I might be at when you are there, maybe Berwick, if you are there every week) and introduce yourself.

Either PM me with who you are, or, come up to see me at Brough (or any away track I might be at when you are there, maybe Berwick, if you are there every week) and introduce yourself.

Yes, this is all well and good Diamond and Bandit folk but the thread says Who For The Bears

Yes, this is all well and good Diamond and Bandit folk but the thread says Who For The Bears

Edited by ch958

Abbott i have just noticed where i have seen u b4 apart from pollishing helmets in the pits at brough a think u were a train spotter at central station i new ad seen u are u the anal examiner sorry a mean engine examiner next year

• Like 1

Abbott i have just noticed where i have seen u b4 apart from pollishing helmets in the pits at brough a think u were a train spotter at central station i new ad seen u are u the anal examiner sorry a mean engine examiner next year

:rofl:

Keep posting under all those aliases, my 'friend'.

Meanwhile - back on thread - are Redcar close to announcing their final rider?

Congratulations to Micky Dyer for qualifying for the Aussie Championships. Gained the last spot after finnishing on 8 points, which included 2 race wins.

• Like 1

:rofl:

Keep posting under all those aliases, my 'friend'.

Meanwhile - back on thread - are Redcar close to announcing their final rider?

Hi Steve. How when quoting 'Stuha' in your last post, did it appear as a quote of 'the muck man'. Clever.

Hi Steve. How when quoting 'Stuha' in your last post, did it appear as a quote of 'the muck man'. Clever.

Hadn't noticed that! Well spotted!! :approve:

• Like 1

Hadn't noticed that! Well spotted!! :approve:

They can run....... but they cant hide.

Anyway..... really hope Diggles signs. Along side Micky D at reserve is a great combo. Im very happy with the way this team has been put together. No big hitters but very very solid from top to bottom. :D

• Like 1

my tip for the top spot this year..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

my tip for the top spot this year..

You'd get better odds on that than tipping them for the bottom spot.

come on you bears,its yours for the taking.

The wooden spoon?

Don't feed the troll

Don't feed the troll

I think they make a good couple :wink:

• Like 1