Dudley

1. Joe Haines

2. R/R

3. Byron Bekker ©

4. Dan Greenwood

5. Tom Perry

6. Darryl Ritchings

7. James White-Williams

If these lineups are correct it should be an interesting meeting !

Hope Josh Bates has not come back to early as this is not the meeting to be a tester for him ! Maybe he's had some laps somewhere and feels good ?

Looking forward to it already .

Was told he's had a few laps at Scunthorpe.

Definitely a big test for him. The key man for Mildenhall, in my opinion. If he is on it from the go, and bearing in mind he will probably take 2 R/R rides, Mildenhall could be taking a nice lead to Wolverhampton later in the month.

Was told he's had a few laps at Scunthorpe.

Definitely a big test for him. The key man for Mildenhall, in my opinion. If he is on it from the go, and bearing in mind he will probably take 2 R/R rides, Mildenhall could be taking a nice lead to Wolverhampton later in the month.

He had a few goes at Scunny on Sunday and didnt look like the lad had been away,

• Like 1

If these lineups are correct it should be an interesting meeting !

Hope Josh Bates has not come back to early as this is not the meeting to be a tester for him ! Maybe he's had some laps somewhere and feels good ?

Looking forward to it already .

I have been told josh had a few laps at kings Lynn last night and look quick

I didn't stay after the meeting at King's Lynn on Wednesday, but I did hear someone day that Josh Bates was having a skid after the meeting.

What a meeting ! firstly I hope Byron Bekkers injuries aren't as bad as rumoured around the track.

Although he didnt take any further part in the meeting it had some impact but not as much as I thought it might, as our resrves were first class. Josh Bates first meeting back and he was excellent, and Terry Daley has his best meeting so far aswell....

Garrity is class and I hope we can book him for all the remaining meetings.... Jacobs, Halsey, Nielson all played their part. 28 points will that be enought? i hope so.... well done MIldenhall....

• Like 1

Can only agree with your comments Damon.Best wishes to Byron.Really nasty looking crash.Fingers crossed for him.

Superb performance by the boys today.Everyone played their part.Great to see RTD having his best meeting for us.Deserved all the points he got.

The track again was in superb condition,which produced some fast,close racing.

Just need a new set of tapes and we will be well away.

Well done lads :)

Perhaps they can put some of the money from the extra charge on the programme!

Cracking result for the Tigers , would have been a bit closer had it not have been for the nasty crash Byron had ( hope he's ok and had has a speedy recovery )

Every team member did well and chipped in on the scoring !

It should now be in Mildenhalls hands now and if they give up a 28pt lead then they don't deserve the cup !

Well done today lads !

Dreadful day for injuries with Blackbird also breaking his collarbone.

Best wishes to Bekker - awful, awful crash, and hope the injuries are not as bad as feared.

• Like 1

Firstly best wishes to Byron Bekker after a horrible looking fall, lets hope it is not as serious as at first seemed. Also best wishes to Lewis Blackbird, Mildenhall have certainly had more than their share of injuries this season with Stoneman, Bates (twice), Blackbird (twice), Jacobs and Baseby all suffering this season.

But still we battle on, and today was a brilliant performance from the six riders.

Bates back from injury hit the ground running with a superb last to first ride in heat 2, and only 1.5 seconds outside Adam Roynons track record.

Reserve partner Terry-Daley stepped up on previous performances scoring in each ride and lifting the roof with his paid win in heat 14!

Jacobs and Halsey consistent as ever and each one stopping a Dudley TR from Haines and Perry respectively.

Nielsen who would have only dropped one point today had he not shed a chain in heat 13, how this lad keeps bouncing back is incredible, as well as skill he has the courage to go with it!

And finally Jason Garrity, who is fast becoming a Mildenhall legend!! I have never seen a guest who gives so much for the side he represents both on and off the track, a true team man and one of the most exciting riders around to watch.

Dudley were weakened of course by Bekkers withdrawal, this is when R/R can come back and bite you, both reserves had to take seven rides and whilst Ritchings was always in the mix, White-Williams was poor.

28 points is a big lead of course, but after last years two Play off finals I certainly won't be celebrating anything yet!

Edited by PhilK
  • Like 3

Knock out cup is over, dudley aint gona pull 28 points back. Bekkers injury had an effect on al dudleys riders i think, only haines come out with some credit for dudley. Just won of those for us. Well done mildy, all on it today.

• Like 1