British Speedway Forum

http://speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.18313

Couple of changes. Strengthens the field if anything.

I am not going now, On what basis is Kildemand better than Buczkowzski.

Buzz rides in the Polish Ekstraliga while Kildemand rides in Division 1 of Polish speedway.

Let's hope somebody manages to hack the stream and put it on another website, What a terrible option from the BSPA, Hurt the fans that keep the sport running in this country...

Buzz rides in the Polish Ekstraliga while Kildemand rides in Division 1 of Polish speedway.

Let's hope somebody manages to hack the stream and put it on another website, What a terrible option from the BSPA, Hurt the fans that keep the sport running in this country...

How can you slag the BSPA when you're rider doesn't want to play but will be ok for Monday you'll see. He's let you down nobody else.

Sky proving tomorrow they couldn't care less about the Speedway fans.

They won't show ELRC yet still won't let the live stream be shown in UK!

Pathetic

• Like 1

What a pathetic excuse

Live stream of the meeting here

http://new.livestream.com/gospeed

Except for people in the UK :cry:

Hmmm, as suspected, single camera shot from the home straight if the live feed archive from the Swindon v Poole meeting is anything to go by?

http://new.livestream.com/gospeed/events/1600695

Very interesting development as we had discussions with Go-Speed several years ago about providing 6 camera live production production but that

was dismissed as being too expensive.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=71865&pid=2198339&st=240 post #244 for more details

Sky proving tomorrow they couldn't care less about the Speedway fans.

They won't show ELRC yet still won't let the live stream be shown in UK!

Pathetic

I agree 100% but id try to watch via Polish websites you may be able to view and stick two fingers up at Sky and Russell

There are ways to work round it. If you're clever enough ;)

I have tried proxy's mate but I have used them in the past but the stream doesn't load.

Send me a PM if you or anybody else has a solution as I really want to watch Michael.

• Like 1

I have tried proxy's mate but I have used them in the past but the stream doesn't load.

Send me a PM if you or anybody else has a solution as I really want to watch Michael.

Tbh I'm probably amongst those who aren't clever enough to work it out! But my brothers an IT technician and manages to watch Hulu, which is only available in America. So if it's basic enough to do then I'll be sure to let you know!

• Like 2

I thought you were going. :o

1. Ward

2. Holder

3. Andersen

Don't think MJJ is riding in this as he has a prior commitment in Denmark

Hayfever clinic. :party:

Still need a texter for this....anyone?