British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

The enduro was last weekend ? So why so long to take it all down. It was a good day out i even managed to get some centre green pictures ;-)

there is a 2nd Enduro event on 1st December (price reduced to £10 by people running it according to their website) so track left up between the two events

My mistake i didn't realise there was a 2nd event in dec. hopefully i can get a centre pass again unlike the speedway.

there is a 2nd Enduro event on 1st December (price reduced to £10 by people running it according to their website) so track left up between the two events

no that's you !!unlike yourself and WiE-JA I can work out that since up to yesterday there was to be a practise on the 9th of december but because the MX mob cant remove their track after their meeting on the 2nd this has now been cancelled . does'nt take a genius to work out this was not factored into the deal or why would leicester promotion have taken a booking for a practise session . still that would require a little intelligence to work out and removal of your blinkers . so you and Wie-ja can be forgiven

Maybe the deal was altered to allow the track to be left in place? But don't let your ignorance get in the way of your ill informed rants.

• Like 1

no that's you !!unlike yourself and WiE-JA I can work out that since up to yesterday there was to be a practise on the 9th of december but because the MX mob cant remove their track after their meeting on the 2nd this has now been cancelled . does'nt take a genius to work out this was not factored into the deal or why would leicester promotion have taken a booking for a practise session . still that would require a little intelligence to work out and removal of your blinkers . so you and Wie-ja can be forgiven

Not being a genuis but am i missing something here. The practice on the 9th Dec is still on isn't it? the practice session that was scheduled for this saturday has been cancelled as it fell between the two enduro meetings..

Not being a genuis but am i missing something here. The practice on the 9th Dec is still on isn't it? the practice session that was scheduled for this saturday has been cancelled as it fell between the two enduro meetings..

yes you are . the 9th is cancelled

yes you are . the 9th is cancelled

Don't think he is. The LAFS practice appears to be cancelled whilst Glyns event takes the date over.

DH said in one of his statements at the end of the season (I cant remember which) that there were three events booked for the track and the work on the track would commence once these events were completed. Remember these events produce income when the stadium would normally quiet.

• Like 2

Don't think he is. The LAFS practice appears to be cancelled whilst Glyns event takes the date over.

Well lets just leave it that for now then . and In one or two days time we'll see if you know as much as you would like everybody to think you do !!

Well lets just leave it that for now then . and In one or two days time we'll see if you know as much as you would like everybody to think you do !!

Well at least what I know is usually based on fact and not from an over active/under sized brain.

• Like 1

Glyn mentions he is running the practice on the 9th Dec so hopefully he is still around to change the track if he's still running that.. or have you heard something Gemini.

I never know anything. :)

The MotorX is actually on the 1st not the 2nd but why would it affect the speedway practice a week later? They didn't take a week to put everything in place so surely it wouldn't take more than a day to remove the obstacles again? There are enough strapping lads around.

as long as done before start of 2013 season then it doesn't matter when ....

We seem to be going round in circles, but then we are speedway fans so it's understandable. :lol: I agree it doesn't matter when the track is done but it needs Glyn to be here so what date is he returning to Australia?

• Like 1

We seem to be going round in circles, but then we are speedway fans so it's understandable. :lol: I agree it doesn't matter when the track is done but it needs Glyn to be here so what date is he returning to Australia?

I'm sure when Glyn was interviewed on the centre green after the last meeting he said he wasn't sure wether he was going to back to Australia this year or not.
  • Like 1

I never know anything. :)

The MotorX is actually on the 1st not the 2nd but why would it affect the speedway practice a week later? They didn't take a week to put everything in place so surely it wouldn't take more than a day to remove the obstacles again? There are enough strapping lads around.

don't know the answer to that, either if or when.

The Training day is ON the 9th of December then we are running every 2 weeks. A statement re the track changing will be put on the Club web site.

• Like 4

The Training day is ON the 9th of December then we are running every 2 weeks. A statement re the track changing will be put on the Club web site.

Thank you for the info, Glyn. It appears Jim doesnt know as much as he thinks he does!!

• Like 2