British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

Does that mean the changes are still going ahead or will there be an excuse go on the web site soon

it will be done in time for the start of next season so does it matter when between now and then? I think not personally .

I heard the riders taking part in the practice sessions dont want the track changed so the promotion are keeping it the way it is for now :rofl: .

Edited by robert72

Oh dear here we go again so has Glyn been told not to say anything this time as it's a bit odd that we have got to wait for something to go on the web to let us know that nothing is going to happen to the track Again

Oh dear here we go again so has Glyn been told not to say anything this time as it's a bit odd that we have got to wait for something to go on the web to let us know that nothing is going to happen to the track Again

so r Robert72 @ Jackson2 the same person or is Jackson2 just ignoring the ironic laughing symbol at the end of Robert72's last post??

I heard the riders taking part in the practice sessions dont want the track changed so the promotion are keeping it the way it is for now :rofl: .

go to say this robert72, this post made me chuckle! If all the posts you've posted this year have been a lead in to this punchline then i have to say we all need to accept the fact that you are genius, looking forward to next years already :rofl:

Edited by volty

not heard from you robert72 for a while are you on day release or have you managed to get out of the straight jacket?

Track will be changed the Club statement will cover the timing of it.

Alan and David are at the AGM this weekend so the statement will also cover the AGM and whats happening for the club this season.

Glyn

Edited by speedflash
  • Like 4

I'm sure when Glyn was interviewed on the centre green after the last meeting he said he wasn't sure wether he was going to back to Australia this year or not.

I hope he does . Otherwise the track will not get altered . With any luck he will have a brothers wedding to attend

I hope he does . Otherwise the track will not get altered . With any luck he will have a brothers wedding to attend

so Jim, r u deliberately ignoring Glyn's very clear post an hour and one post before yours , or just stirring imaginary rubbish again?

See Lions Team Facebook page for very clear and specific statement on the timing of the Track alterations that it says will begin on 16th February after enduroX and Glyn's training schools.

So that puts an end to all your nonsense, Jim the Whipper.

Edited by hurricanes

so Jim, r u deliberately ignoring Glyn's very clear post an hour and one post before yours , or just stirring imaginary rubbish again?

See Lions Team Facebook page for very clear and specific statement on the timing of the Track alterations that it says will begin on 16th February after enduroX and Glyn's training schools.

So that puts an end to all your nonsense, Jim the Whipper.

sorry you couldn't see the sarcasm in the post , but then of course you wouldn't get it would you , because like quite a few others you have only just jumped on the bandwagon, and were not interested in leiceter speedway at the time of Hemsleys first foray into track design

sorry you couldn't see the sarcasm in the post , but then of course you wouldn't get it would you , because like quite a few others you have only just jumped on the bandwagon, and were not interested in leiceter speedway at the time of Hemsleys first foray into track design

u r talking out of a lower part of your anatomy again with no knowledge, but then again that's nothing new. There is not one factual sentence relating to me in your last post and I guarantee you that!

phew.....I thought you were slagging off Leicester again,sorry about that,...you were spouting off about (Hanibal) leiceter instead!!

What a relief...

Were you around to offer Hemsley advice when he first started to design the track?

Were you around to offer Hemsley advice when he first started to design the track?

You maybe onto something there. Maybe Jim is really sudden Sam and he's dreading the thought that if we move up to the EL he may have to go back there!!