British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

Assume r/r for KD can only be taken by MK, LE, JG and reserves?

All due respect to the latter three, but that's a bit fragile, isn't it?

Can't a guest be acquired, or don't the rules allow?

Also LB is still a bit bashed up (and i don't just mean by Kozza) if his points outcome last night at KL is anything to judge by.

Generally agree with comments re decision-making of management, sad to say. Reserves has been a botch from the start.

Re-iterate my previous comments and those of many - too late, and the Rye House episode (both matches) a huge screw-up by the look of it.

• Like 1

That's intended to strengthen the team? If the management ever had the plot they've certainly lost it now!

So you don't think Eklof and Nielsen should score the same or more than RR for Nemo and Sarjeant??

Par for RR for Nemo and JS has been 9 or 10 pts.

So should be a fair chance LE and SN will beat or at least match that number between them.

Does anyone know definitively how it's decided who in playoffs if us and Redcar finish level on points ?

Is it race points? Or head to head results?

Edited by hurricanes

Also LB is still a bit bashed up (and i don't just mean by Kozza) if his points outcome last night at KL is anything to judge by.

Generally agree with comments re decision-making of management, sad to say. Reserves has been a botch from the start.

Re-iterate my previous comments and those of many - too late, and the Rye House episode (both matches) a huge screw-up by the look of it.

Re-iterate my previous comments and those of many - too late, and the Rye House episode (both matches) a huge screw-up by the look oif it.

Not allowed a guest for Doolan, guests for injured riders only allowed for riders in positions 1 , 6 or 7. It's going to be very tough to match Kev's recent home form with RR but have no choice. Does anyone know the riding order yet, I would of assumed Eklof would of been at No4 prior to Kev's injury. Will they move RR to No2 as usual?

Rh not necesarily a screw up . if gt can inspire mk, le ae.jg, lb,sn and kd , it should all be ok , but if rc can win by mp in their last matches , then it could all go tu for LL , lets hope jh has some inspiration for the LL and the ts can provide a good rt for the last few matches of the season , it was good to see cc break the tr 3 times on saturday shame the tr resides with a bk rider instead of an LL rider though , the le vs mk ,mdl match was entertaining as well on sat ,well done to the ts for preparing a good rt for the kids to ride on . I gtg so I'll sign off ... jtw

Rh not necesarily a screw up . if gt can inspire mk, le ae.jg, lb,sn and kd , it should all be ok , but if rc can win by mp in their last matches , then it could all go tu for LL , lets hope jh has some inspiration for the LL and the ts can provide a good rt for the last few matches of the season , it was good to see cc break the tr 3 times on saturday shame the tr resides with a bk rider instead of an LL rider though , the le vs mk ,mdl match was entertaining as well on sat ,well done to the ts for preparing a good rt for the kids to ride on . I gtg so I'll sign off ... jtw

Can you say that again, in English this time. Lol

Well if Redcar get same 20 point defeat result in League away at Rye House as they got there in Cup on Saturday then it's looking quite good for Lions if Lasse (who likes Newcastle) and 1 other have decent days next Sunday, so avoiding a really heavy defeat, seeing as its decided on race point difference if we finish level on match points.

Edited by hurricanes

You've hit the nail firmly on the head. That is exactly what he is an 80s DJ who is trying to do something that he's not capable of. And making a monumental mess of it.

Edited by nightshift

you lost me on this. I think the mdl is the midland defense league but i'm struggling with some of the others.

• Like 1

Another reserve opportunity missed. Charles Wright. Big scores for Somerset.

He was offered a place at Leicester a couple of months ago but turned it down due to work commitments at the time.