British Speedway Forum
Honey Monster

Leicester Lions 2013

I heard a rumour that Magnus has ridden too 2nd place in the PLRC.

Well done Magnus don't think we expected him on the rostrum.

Let's hope he's back in lions colours in 2014

Shock of shocks! Website now carries a PLRC report-so they did realise it was taking place, after all! What a snub to Magnus, though, to not even mention anything beforehand.

If he wants to come back again next year, (and if he does, it will probably be for the supporters and providing the money is worthwhile) I'd welcome his doing so.

As proved yesterday, Glyn has said Magnus is in the top 4 riders in PL. I agree, providing things are all to his satisfaction. He just dips when things are not fully right, whereas the top guys seem able to keep producing the goods irrespective. The draw worked well in his favour yesterday and the track was bang on for him, but still a great performance.

Maybe the lack of mention about the playoffs on the website, is because the promotion hope that nobody will notice that we've not qualified!!

Shock of shocks! Website now carries a PLRC report-so they did realise it was taking place, after all! What a snub to Magnus, though, to not even mention anything beforehand.

If he wants to come back again next year, (and if he does, it will probably be for the supporters and providing the money is worthwhile) I'd welcome his doing so.

As proved yesterday, Glyn has said Magnus is in the top 4 riders in PL. I agree, providing things are all to his satisfaction. He just dips when things are not fully right, whereas the top guys seem able to keep producing the goods irrespective. The draw worked well in his favour yesterday and the track was bang on for him, but still a great performance. A top day with plenty to cheer about, and a top guy too.

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie.

Maybe the lack of mention about the playoffs on the website, is because the promotion hope that nobody will notice that we've not qualified!!

I have to say that Magnus rode beautifully yesterday. To beat both the form riders in Doyle and Cook, not once but twice was superb. A real shame that he just got pipped by Allen in the final. He would have been a very worthy winner. Great to see him acknowledge the supporters at the end.

• Like 1